Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon Osborne Splits With Ozzy Over His Affair With Hairdresser

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@sidsmom, you had me until your last sentence! Woman Wink  Here's a heart for the rest of your post: Heart

I just don't "love it." Smiley LOL

Giggle...I know!  We agree on so much.

BUT....

If you ever watched the movie, "Idiocracy" w/ Luke Wilson,

you would welcome all the crazy stuff we're seeing right now.

It was supposed to be a comedy 500 yrs in the future,

but much of it is coming true today.  

Deliciously weird!!

"Idiocracy" (2006):

"The only movie that started off as a Comedy,

but is turning into a Documentary."

My guys on my radio station, The Ticket, talk about 'Idiocracy'...all...the...time.  Dig it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

years ago he was the drop dead good looking one and she was the ugly one.  shes had so much work done now.  i feel bad that they invested 34 years and its come to this even though i would do the same.  if this has happened before, i would have long been out of there, but she was his manager, too.  that may have been a contributing factor in her staying so long.

Ditto.  She had a lot of work done and large weight loss with surgical hep there too. 

Yes she was his manager and accountant I believe.  Quite convenient for both. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I think that it is quite possible the Sharon and Ozzy really did love each other at one point.

It's sad that some seem to  think that this was a sham marriage from day one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is hard for me to belive that the reason is cheating.  Could be true, but the condition he is in... I can't imagine anything like that going on for a number of years now.  I wonder if the true reason is substance abuse, an unfortunate thing that Ozzy has been dealing with since he was a young man.  And speaking of when he was young, yes, he was a very cute guy back in the day.  My husband and I met at 13, was my boyfriend at 15, and I was married at 21.  He's 62 now & I am 58.  Certainly we don't look like we did and sometimes when I look in the mirror I hate the way I look.  My point is, after so many years, love goes way beyond looks. For anyone to say that Ozzy is so ugly and surprised Sharon did not leave sooner does not understand true long term love.  For Sharon to say that she left because Ozzy was cheating, if it is actually something else like drugs, is an act of love.  She is putting it out to the public that Ozzy is handsome, still desireable to women, and, um.. capable of cheating.  Anouncing it in a way that depicts Ozzy as virile, healthy and 'functional'.

Honored Contributor

I can't understand a word he says.

Honored Contributor

I am sure it wasn't his first time, but this time she finally got fed up.

Valued Contributor

It might not even be true. Reminds me of that old saying: Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Respected Contributor

I loved watching "The Osbornes" on MTV a decade ago. What a wacky family. Am I the only one who wonders how Ozzy can have an affair (if you know what I mean, wink wink). The guy was barely moving when they had the show. With all the drugs he did, I'm not sure anything is actually working 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I loved watching "The Osbornes" on MTV a decade ago. What a wacky family. Am I the only one who wonders how Ozzy can have an affair (if you know what I mean, wink wink). The guy was barely moving when they had the show. With all the drugs he did, I'm not sure anything is actually working 

No you aren't the only one. You must not have read @PhilaLady1 's post not very far above yours. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

TMZ says Ozzy moved out of the home. It  wasn't do to substance abuse.