Regular Contributor

All bandaged up.  Said she had an accident.  Wonder what happened?  Poor thing.

Honored Contributor

She said something on Facebook a few days ago. If I remember correctly, she was slicing vegetables and hurt her finger and also the nail. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Well, I was supposed to be on QVC2 today at 1pm et, but my left thumb (and nail) had an accident with a vegetable peeler this morning. 😩😫😖Fozzie feels bad for me. I don't even need my Fitbit for my heart rate, because I can feel it in my thumb!🤣😢But I do love my Fitbit.....http://qvc.co/-Fitbit_SALEPrices. I hope to see you on air tomorrow at 3pm!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Ouch! It hurts just thinking about it

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Well, I was supposed to be on QVC2 today at 1pm et, but my left thumb (and nail) had an accident with a vegetable peeler this morning. 😩😫😖Fozzie feels bad for me. I don't even need my Fitbit for my heart rate, because I can feel it in my thumb!🤣😢But I do love my Fitbit.....http://qvc.co/-Fitbit_SALEPrices. I hope to see you on air tomorrow at 3pm!

Wow...still a sales plug with an injury. SMH

Wonder if the veggie peeler was from the Q. *eyeroll*

Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon Faetsch's thumb

[ Edited ]

Wow...still a sales plug with an injury. SMH

So Much Happening...........Smh????? Is that what that means? Seriously, I don't use that abbreviation, so I don't know what that is.

@Melania

Honored Contributor

QG = 'SMH' - shaking my head.  Smiley Happy

I also found it kind of cringeworthy to put a sales pitch in there, but whatever I guess.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

QG = 'SMH' - shaking my head.  Smiley Happy

I also found it kind of cringeworthy to put a sales pitch in there, but whatever I guess.  Smiley Wink

Cringeworthy is the perfect word for it.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

No different than the rest of us, you get yourself patched up and get back to the job. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Sharon Faetsch's thumb

[ Edited ]

The show must go on, what a trooper👍🏼  Looks like she'll survive.