Respected Contributor

Sharing: Free Shipping on Everything until 12/2/2018

Someone asked and now there is Free shipping on everything until 12/2/18.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Sharing: Free Shipping on Everything until 12/2/2018

Yea!! I just bought the primetime special Berkshire throw and two pillows for only $20!!!

Frequent Contributor

Not a big offer.  The major companies offer free shipping much more than over night.  QVC try harder.               

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53  THANK YOU for posting this. I had ordered a bunch of Valerie home items earlier in the day and s&h was a LOT. Cancelled them and repurchased with free s& h. WOO HOO!!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@GAQShopr53  THANK YOU for posting this. I had ordered a bunch of Valerie home items earlier in the day and s&h was a LOT. Cancelled them and repurchased with free s& h. WOO HOO!!

The same here @SahmIam and the items were "as is" and I was about to cancel when I saw the email for free shipping...just thankful the orders were still able to be cancelled.

Respected Contributor

Interesting, an item I just bought shows a price increase greater than the shipping cost.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just stocked up on Green Mountain Toasted Marshmallow Mocha coffee (M60537)...WOOT! km0126.gif Thank You QVC!!!

NOTE*** For those still needing a Christmas tree, the savings would be about $20 for most...

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Interesting, an item I just bought shows a price increase greater than the shipping cost.

@tucsongal  

A few different scenarios could have happened.

1st, when did you ordered the item?...how long ago? Maybe you initially ordered it when it was a 'one day only', a TSV or any other 'event/limited time' price...like a lunchtime special.

Could you have ordered it intially when it was a 'featured price' and now it is the 'QVC' price. Many times the featured price is just for one day...other times it could last for months. It depends on the product/brand/item.

You can always just call CS and ask them and they will tell you what the price increase is from. Keep in mind, there are literally hundreds of thousands of products offered on QVC and they all have varying price changes with dates/times. HTH Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@tucsongal   One of the last times they had free shipping they did this to a duster I had been keeping an eye on. They raised the price by $6.00.  And for anyone not knowing, they’re being deceived into thinking they’re getting a bargain. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@tucsongal   One of the last times they had free shipping they did this to a duster I had been keeping an eye on. They raised the price by $6.00.  And for anyone not knowing, they’re being deceived into thinking they’re getting a bargain. 

@Teddie Read my last post...hope the info will help Smiley Happy