Respected Contributor

Sharing: For those that Shop Zulily

I received an email stating Zulily for $5.00 is offering 30 days of Free Shipping (with restrictions of course)..Apparently, you make a purchase today and add the $5.00 offer to your cart and receive 30 days of free shipping on future orders...BUT when you read the "FINE PRINT" it states the lowest price item is subject to the free shipping and additional charges may apply to bulkier items. I guess if you can work around the restrictions and order from Zulily on a regular basis then this may be a good deal. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Sharing: For those that Shop Zulily

I've been very pleased with my recent orders. A few years ago, I had about given up. They may have gotten better because of their QVC relationship. They also now offer easy pay.

Respected Contributor

I guess you could order one item at a time and that would be your lowest price item. 

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it would depend what you order if it is worth it or not....

Respected Contributor

@bathina I use to shop Zulily before the Q and still have the items I purchased...they were good quality and the price was right...the shipping time was a little long but I never had an issue with receiving bad or defective items.  over time I just got tired of the constant emails and then the sizing issues started to become a hassle...you order an XL and it would fit like a M...

Respected Contributor

I saw that offer but I didn't feel like trying to figure it out.  I mostly purchase the various tops and tanks every so often since I like to dress in layers.  Pricing is at a real bargain and I'm happy with what I've gotten so far.  I find what I've purchased to be true to size and worth what I've paid for it.  Fun place to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

I called and asked after reading this post.  They told me there was a targeted audience for this offer.  I was not one on their list.  The representative felt they were testing it out and if it worked they would make it a standard feature.  But she was just guessing. 

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu  Thanks...when I received the email it only stated "get 30 days of Free Shipping for an extra $5" for a limited time only...did not know there was a targeted audience...its also listed on the website..