Respected Contributor

Re: Shannen Doherty has breast cancer

My breast cancer, for which I am having surgery tomorrow, also wasnt felt by a lump. It only showed up in mammogram, not ultrasound.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

My breast cancer, for which I am having surgery tomorrow, also wasnt felt by a lump. It only showed up in mammogram, not ultrasound.

Good luck, maestra.

(((maestra)))

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

maestra, I wish you all the best... a speedy recovery.

Heart

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Thinking of you with lots of good thoughts.  All the best tomorrow!Heart

Valued Contributor

I wish her the best in recovering from her cancer, many of my friends and co-workers have gone through it.  Would NOT wish it on anyone.   

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Good luck to you.  I wish you a speedy recovery.  When you feel up to it and able, please let us know how you are doing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear about Shannon or anyone with this disease. 

Maestra - the best to you for your outcome. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

Just FYI for those who may not know.

I have a HIGH DEDUCTIBLE on my current health insurance ($5,000).

HOWEVER, they do pay for my yearly mammogram. It is considered preventative care.

In Sunny AZ
Trusted Contributor

@june22 wrote:

Sorry...just sounds like the  blame game to me. Rich people always sue someone. 

Really!? That is so unfair to lump all rich people into a bundle like this and issue a judgemental edict. 

Unfortunately, too often, wealthy people, especially those who are nouveau riche, trust their financial advisors and then it backfires in their face.  Its an ongoing problem for many in this category.  Having been blessed with money from a family trust, I can say its really extremely important to find someone who is very honest and trustworthy to be the one who helps handle big sums of money.  It sounds like Shannen and her husband may have encountered one of the not-so-honest ones or some that were incompetent.  If this is the case, then I can't blame her for seeking a suit to rectify it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope and pray she will be ok. I am a 5 & 1/2 yr breast cancer survivor. Its is VERY important to get checked regularly. Without my mammo and biopsy I wouldn't be here typing this.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles