Respected Contributor

I remember seeing an ad on Bravo last Fall about Shah's airing around that time. I think Bravo must have pushed back that date due to all the drama & shows with Teresa & the Atlanta women. They've kind of dominated the Bravo news.

Respected Contributor

For some reason, I seem to remember seeing an ad about Shah's new season beginning in February. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor
On 1/13/2015 goldenretriever said:

I remember seeing an ad on Bravo last Fall about Shah's airing around that time. I think Bravo must have pushed back that date due to all the drama & shows with Teresa & the Atlanta women. They've kind of dominated the Bravo news.

No it was due to a strike in the production company.

As an aside, I read in a magazine that Reza is getting his own show. I have no idea if that is true or not.

Honored Contributor
On 1/13/2015 Pqfan said:

I love S h a h s. Whoa g I g I has been busy!

so do i pq!!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Hopefully, the show won't air this season or any other.

Respected Contributor

Love this show and miss seeing it.

Honored Contributor
On 1/13/2015 Lion said:

For some reason, I seem to remember seeing an ad about Shah's new season beginning in February. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I hope you are right, I have been trying to find information about it, even asked on Bravo's FB page and cannot find out anything! Yes, they had a production strike, but that has been way settled and over!

Honored Contributor

bob harper (biggest loser), who was on wwhl last night said that he had a "tawdry affair" with reza a number of years ago.

WhoSay - image from Reza Farahan

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wow I had to do a second look Reza was so handsome and slim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

R e z a used to be cute!