Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend Friday March 27

Shabbat Shalom to all the "Shabbos Shvesters" who observe, and a happy spring weekend to all.

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may they soon be well.

May your burdens and worries blowaway with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. The terrorists are invading like roaches, and must be stopped! May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom and courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I'm sorry you are unable to post today. I wish you the best of good health ALWAYS.

Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably.

Love to all of you xox

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend Friday March 27

Good Shabbos to us all, happy and healthy.

Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos and have a wonderful weekend. Has anyone started cooking for Pesach yet? I am gearing up to make Sunny's matzoh crunch.
Respected Contributor

What is the recipe? Or other good pesach ones? Shabbat Shalom
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to all!

Echoing all the prayers and good wishes, and sending cyberhugs to all who read and post here. A toast to happiness, love, forgiveness, and good health!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Keeping busy is a good thing. Will try to get lots of gardening done!

Wish I could still have Sunny's yummy crunch. Mmmmm. just the thought of it.....Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Here is the recipe. It gives step by step instructions with photos. It's really easy.

I take no responsibility for any inches added around your hips

http://www.ohnuts.com/blog/passover-chocolate-toffee-matzah-recipe/

Enjoy!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a wonderful spring weekend to all of the lovely people who post here.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Sunny! The coconut macaroon tarts look good too....
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe and hopes for everyone to enjoy the weekend. Getting ready for Pesach and starting to plan menus and will make my homemade horseradish while I boil the gefilte fish. Brisket is ready to go and all the fixings for matzo kugel at the ready. This holiday is a lot of work!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown