Respected Contributor

Re: Set of sheets--color choices

I use pale blue or sea glass in Spring and Summer,I have a spice(pumpkin) and burgundy for Fall and Winter. I prefer the lighter shades only because with the darker sheets I can't see if there are spiders or scorpions in my bed...yes. I look every night!

Respected Contributor

My color choices depend on the season. Aqua blue for the summer. It reminds of the coolness of the ocean. Tan in the cooler months. It feels cozy. A red floral on an ivory background for holiday.  

Esteemed Contributor

I buy sheets to match the comforter. I pull out a color and add that pop of color to the room.  The pillows show how I set them on the bed. Here’s our guest room. 

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

Nice!

Trusted Contributor

My sheets are black and my comforter, shams, throw pillows and dust ruffle are white and grey.  My sheets are a brand called Pure Beech and they are jersey knit style made of modal.  Sinking into black sheets at the end of the day is so calming and soothing.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me, light-to-medium shades of green and blue.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

I love pale yellow sheets...but they are so hard to find these days.....then i usually go to a lighter blue shade....always 100% cotton w/o wrinkle resistant process..

@kelsey17:  Amazon has them.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

My sheets are black and my comforter, shams, throw pillows and dust ruffle are white and grey.  My sheets are a brand called Pure Beech and they are jersey knit style made of modal.  Sinking into black sheets at the end of the day is so calming and soothing.  

I have a pair of Pure Beech pillowcases and love them.  Incredibly soft and cool natural fiber.

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I love pale yellow sheets...but they are so hard to find these days.....then i usually go to a lighter blue shade....always 100% cotton w/o wrinkle resistant process..

@kelsey17:  Amazon has them.

Thanks for the info!!

Honored Contributor

For those looking for cotton- poly blends, check out Overstock dot-com.  They have a large selection of sheets in many price points. I have purchased a lot of sheets there over the years.