Honored Contributor

šŸŽ Set Of FLASHLIGHTS With Batteries Included

@wvumountiefan and others who may be interested F387FF82-8D6A-428D-8AAD-D1077D375393.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: šŸŽ Set Of FLASHLIGHTS With Batteries Included

Item # V35862

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last set of flashlights I got were a set of solar and crank - V35042 - no batteries ever needed and so versatile. A great stocking stuffer...

I got them on clearance about a month ago and they are still at the clearance price of $16.96. It looks like there is only one color left.

I highly suggest watching the video Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I buy a set every year!  Great gift for less than $5  and always find someone to gift them to.  Neighbor - a live stage theater usher - always looks forward to her new flashlight at Christmas time. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered this set a while ago, and two out of the five flashlights didn't work.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123   Thank you for the heads up.  Have had them in the past from here and had good luck with them.  Just ordered.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  I purchased them also, just received today.  I have those small flashlights all over the house, but most of them need new batteries.  I said, enough already and ordered the solar/crank flashlights.

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@Susan Louise  I purchased them also, just received today.  I have those small flashlights all over the house, but most of them need new batteries.  I said, enough already and ordered the solar/crank flashlights.

@Allegheny I keep thinking about those folks who live in areas prone to storms with long durations of power outages. Batteries only last so long...

Valued Contributor

Thank you.  I just ordered 2 sets.  Small gifts for friends.  I believe that everyone should have a flashlight in their car.  I purchased a set a few years ago and promptly put one in my car.  Over the years, all of ours have just disappeared, even big, expensive. heavy ones. 

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Allegheny wrote:

@Allegheny I keep thinking about those folks who live in areas prone to storms with long durations of power outages. Batteries only last so long...

In 2004, we had 4 hurricanes and many days without power.  My mother loaned us a solar powered radio that you had to wind up.  It lasted a few hours, great reception.  It was really neat.  However, about 3 days in with no power, we argued over who was going to wind it.  Lol, good times!