Valued Contributor

Seriously Fake Quartz Now? How low can Q go?

I'm not a Ripka fan -I'm not a fanatic about any one line of designer jewelry nor any particular line. But now I just saw a post about JR using fake quartz???REALLY? People are falling for this and buying it at inflated prices because JR designed it and Q is promoting it? Q used to stand for quality- I don't put "fake" quartz in that category at all. I mean really- do a little research-- Quartz is not all that Precious.Certain forms of quartz are, such as Amethyst but even all amethyst is not particularly gem grade. I cannot believe that people are so gullible to pay for fake quartz. If you like the look you can get fake jewelry at any mall for a lot less. Or Target Or Kohls or geez- KMART!!!

GO ahead Ripkaniskas or whatever you call yourselves- rip me apart for my opinion-- but really- you're just lining someone's pockets that already has plenty and wants more more more.And from someone who bought a lot of jewelry from the Q in the past because that Q did stand for quality, and V for value--- in fact- the jewelry they used to offer was my vice at first-- I'm really shocked at the jewelry filled with silicone, the gold plating, the use of brass and various other ploys they're trying to make us believe is worth what they're charging and is loosely termed as VALUE

BTW- what's next? fake plastic?.