Frequent Contributor

Sensitive food for my little Yorkie....T-Max

{#emotions_dlg.blink}Good morning all! As most of you know we rescued and welcomed our newest addition to our home our tiny yorkie T-max .. The problem is his sensitive tummy. We pay over 100 dollars for the food for him [our other three are on hills diet that we can buy in the pet shop no problem] We are locked into this food it seems when I asked the vet for something a little less expensive .. They were no help to me .. and became very angry when I asked for something I could get in the pet shop. I will be changing vets after this...I understand that they are in business for selling dog food ..They never even wanted to drop it off at my home. When I could not come in to pick it up when I was having work done in my home. After all these years of going to the same vets..I will be changing ...I also asked for Max's medical/rays reports which the vet is giving me the runaround about. Any suggestions will be helpful.. I am very upset! And could understand why people do not want to adopt animals.. Gone are the days of caring vets!{#emotions_dlg.crying}Its all about the money! Take care in this heat.. And Thanks in advance.