Valued Contributor

Re: Sending our Mothers in Heaven a Happy Mother's Day

[ Edited ]

I lost my Mother way too young she only 69 yrs old.  She died from cancer  3 days before her birthday we were very close.  

I married my husband  Feb 1979 and was blessed with a 2nd Mom a wonderful Mother In Law.   Loved her dearly and she died 2007.

Honored Contributor

I lost my Mom 5 years ago,

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gSZxL0W40BU/WQNFLsZk4rI/AAAAAAAAI4s/DDoW-IdXq98An-GsjbYI8GSbB2sVZYqDACLcB/s1600/happy-mothers-day-to-mom-in-heaven-quotes.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

My mom died 42 years ago at the age of 65.  She passed three days before Mother's Day and her wake was held on Mother's Day, so this is always a very difficult time for me.  I was onl 24 when she died and I miss her so much - we were very close.  I pray and talk to her every day.  Her younger sister, my aunt became like a second mother to me and I was so lucky to have her in my life. My aunt died last August at the age of 97 and I miss her just as much.  Now I have two angels in heaven watchig over me.

Super Contributor

Miss my Mom everyday she was my best friend. Not a day goes by I don’t think of her. Not a week goes by I don’t shed a tear for her. Wish I could talk to you one more time Mom.... Happy Mother’s Day!💐
Esteemed Contributor

Feliz Dia De Las Madres Mami. Te Estrano mucho y te amare siempre. 

(Happy Mother’s Day Mommy. I miss you and will love you always.)

Respected Contributor

Thank u for starting this post- Happy Mother’s Day to all. 🌺 I lost my dear mom in 2011 and dad in 2017. Think about her ( and him) every day. I spent a large portion of my life taking care of them. You never get used to it..
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is my first Mother's Day without my mom.  It's been a little tough today.  However, my sister and I visited her grave yesterday with the most beautful pink bouquet of pink roses (artificial so they would last) I could find.  Hope everyone finds the day filled with happy memories of your mom and knowing we are not alone on this day.  Take care everyone!   

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

It's been 50 years since I lost my mother.  I think of her almost everyday and miss her so very much and I want to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.  Mom, you were the best and I love you very much.  It is not the same without you.

@Katcat1 

I couldn't Express it better so I used your post, changing only the number of years. The decades have flown by since my mother died, just not enough years with her on earth for me. She is always with me and is still my heart and soul.

Thank you for your post. I hope you don't mind my using it.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

What a lovely and thoughtful thread, @Katcat1. Thank you for starting it.
I compliment YOUR mom, who clearly raised you to be a grateful and appreciative daughter!
Honored Contributor

I think of her so very often.  She's been gone 8 years now.  It went too fast.