Respected Contributor

Sending good thoughts to MamaWick and PapaWick

@MamaWick and PapaWick, just wanted to let you know that good thoughts and prayers are still being sent to you both.  

Whenever you are ready to return to the boards we will be here in support.   Sending woofs to heaven for sweet Cricket.  Thank you again for sharing her with us.  

I hope your deer herd has been giving you some pleasure.  Hugs. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sending good thoughts to MamaWick and PapaWick

[ Edited ]

For whatever reason MamaWick and PaPaWick are not

submitting threads showing the beautiful deer on their propery, I hope all is well.  I sincerely hope they will be back soon with all the wonderful pictures of the deer.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  Sweet Cricket has passed.

@Queen of shop ...I'm so sorry,I didn't know, I removed that part from my post, would you like to delete yours so it isn't mentioned?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Sure, of course I will delete it.Heart

Honored Contributor

For all the posts MamaWick has given us, for all the lovely journeys through nature seeing our forest friends, for beautiful photos we are thankful.  For now and until ready to return, we understand the need for a rest and a time to get through their loss. Each day will ease the pain and one day peace of mind will return. 

Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz 

Thank you for starting this thread.

@MamaWick @PapaWick

I haven't stopped thinking of you both & of course, Sweet Cricket.  I'm hoping time has helped a bit.  We miss the 3 of you.  I hope you can feel my "virtual" hugs.  And, I truly hope your deer family helps console you.  Both of you & Cricket are in my prayers.  Take care & we hope you re-join us when you're ready.  HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Her last post on our Days of Our Lives thread was from 3 weeks ago, we are missing her there too. 

Honored Contributor

It is very upseting losing a dog.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Mama&Papa Wick, I have been sending healing thoughts and virtual hugs your way. I know how much you miss sweet Cricket. Remember we are all here for you.❤️