Trusted Contributor

Re: Seeing your adult child through someone else's eyes....

@minkbunny 

First, please thank you Son for his service.  I appreciate all of those who volunteer in our Forces.  Bless them all.

Your Son is to be admired, so I understand your pride in him.  Oh, and the great big Smiley Very Happy & tears of happiness go right along with it.  

After your very social weekend, you've earned yourself time to sit back & relax .. and, give yourself a great big pat on the back for raising such a wonderful Son.

Trusted Contributor

@Cats3000 

Really?  None of us know of @minkbunny's son's plans & he doesn't need to report to us his daily activities.  

A little thankfulness goes a long way ..  Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny.....congratulations on your DS's retirement.  You have a good reason to feel proud.  Must make your heart feel good to read and hear all those messages about him.  Bet you have shed a few tears too.  He has deserved time to go fishing now.  Hope he catches plenty fish.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cats3000 , ¨what a waste of time¨ Wow. If he feels like staying in bed for the rest of his life, he´s free to do so. He´s given most of his life to his career..

Esteemed Contributor

@minkbunny, Congratulations. Just reading it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you get over a hundred hearts on this Post. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@minkbunny , 100 hearts  YYYEEAA, you are one heck of a mother!!!.