Honored Contributor

Re: Seattle crazy Summer Weather

Here in NY state, heat , humidity, rain, lather, rinse repeat. I'm so over it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

It's pretty usual summer weather for the gulf south- hot and humid, hot and humid, and then sometimes it's hot and humid. 😉 Thank goodness for air conditioning!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Pittsburgh area, rainy, humid, dreary. Highs in the high 70's, low 80's. Haven't been in our pool all week, but still have to maintain and run the filter. Just watching the electric meter spin.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm at NJ and we have had hot and humid weather and lots of rain.  I yearn for the cool crisp Autumn air, leaves blowing around and the feeling in the air which motivates me to go and do!!!!!  That probably won't arrive until October but at least it is ahead and this weather will be behind me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NC having severe thunderstorms, high winds 50mph and flood warnings. It’s dark here, too @Annabellethecat66. I crated the dogs and have flashlights handy, also charging phone & IPad in case lose power. Pretty scary looking out there. TV warned of roof & siding damage. 🤭

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anchorage, AK ~~ It's 12:24p, showers and 57 degrees.  Monday and Tuesday was warm (75*) and sunny, heatwave for AK!  The weekend looks promising, partly sunny and 72!  Woohoo, summers back😅

ETA ~ to those who are having so much rain/thunderstorms, I hope better weather is on its way.  Prayers, and be safe.

Honored Contributor

Too hot here in maine,very humid,i do not like humid weather.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.