Honored Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

Up until the recent warrant was issued, he was free to go anywhere he pleased, legally. His parents are under no obligation to tell the police anything. They said he left on Tuesday and haven't seen him since.

It will be interesting if the autopsy result shows her time of death to be after Brian returned to Florida or the cause, a drug overdose.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 I don't think it's that easy for Americans to travel to Cuba right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain 

You are correct so many questions .

It will be interesting to see how the story that the other Utube  lady told the FBI that she & her boyfriend picked  Brian up   on ?  Aug 27th  as he was hitch hiking  and offered them $200 to drive him 10 miles . They were heading to Jackson Hole Wy and he said he had been hiking the snake river . Then suddenly he asked they stop the vehicle and they let him out . 

Honored Contributor

They're talking about now hauling the parents  up before a grand jury.

I just got the gist of it, but, they're gonna start putting the screws to the parents. Which I think they should.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've said all along he's been gone for weeks, with his parents help.  His parents said Brian drove his Mustang to the nature preserve (swamp) last Tuesday and never returned.  They also said they went to look there on Wednesday and the car was there with a note on the windshield to move the car.  They left it there Wednesday night in case Brian needed it to drive home, but they went back on Thursday AM to pick it up.

On our Fl news tonight, the Laundrie's next door neighbors reported to the media that the Mustang never moved from the driveway at all, Tuesday or Wednesday last week. Also ,the 911 caller in Utah reported that Brian was striking Gabby, not the other way around.

I've said all along he's had since Sept. 1 to run.  He's far away,  likely in another country with no US extradition treaty.   His parents were involved in this.  I've read,  although not sure if it's true, his parents worked for law enforcement in NY, if so, that may explain the special treatment this family seems to have received from the cops involved in this case. .

Honored Contributor

Of course his family is involved.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

They're talking about now hauling the parents  up before a grand jury.

I just got the gist of it, but, they're gonna start putting the screws to the parents. Which I think they should.

@SharkE  I can't find anything about this at all. Where did you get this information?

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

This whole situation has the aura of a soap opera. 

If it turns out they are protecting or harboring him somewhere, they can be criminally charged. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he took his own life.  Talk about a spat between lovers spiraling out of control. 

I have watched soaps for year and nothing remotely resembles the inept handling of this entire case. 

I don't know much about the law, but I wonder why they couldn't bring him in for some questioning when he first returned?

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Newsmax I think some news show. Just got the last few seconds of it.

It will come out in the wash. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

May Gabby Rest In Peace, and may her family find the strength to endure.  We all want justice for this young woman, but nothing will bring her back.