Honored Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

Oh great, it will probably interfere with my soap opera that starts at 12:00 CT.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover 

Likely a  bunch  of garbage to garner sympathy for the parents

My opinion is that he may have not been in the parent's  house all last week  . I think he took off and left the country  after  driving the van back . I think the parents have been holding back info assisting Brian in evading the law.

If he is innocent , his actions  of silence and disappearing  have  morally convicted him in the eyes of many .

Esteemed Contributor

Imo, he took off - maybe out of the country. I find it hard to believe that his parents had no clue that he was gone and they hadn't seen him for days. My guess is they bankrolled his trip to parts unknown.

I would bet parents phones are being monitored as well as any ATM cards and bank accounts. 

Don't know if US Marshalls are involved yet, but when they look for someone they don't stop. 

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@MorningLover 

Likely a  bunch  of garbage to garner sympathy for the parents

My opinion is that he may have not been in the parent's  house all last week  . I think he took off and left the country  after  driving the van back . I think the parents have been holding back info assisting Brian in evading the law.

If he is innocent , his actions  of silence and disappearing  have  morally convicted him in the eyes of many .

So true. They certainly do seem like actions of a guilty person

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting to read all the theories and opinions posted on here.  I actually have none.  I'm just watching the saga unfold and hope they catch the person/persons who killed her.

Someone said about the US Marshalls getting involved.  I hope they do!

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 - it was me. My daughter has worked with them from time to time. She told me when they are looking for someone they are relentless. 

Trusted Contributor

If he returned home without his fiancée, the first question from his parents should have been " where's Gabby". If it wasn't, and they waited so long to report her missing, they are involved with this awful situation just as he is. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been thinking for some time that he could be in M*xico, or maybe even over-seas.    (Edited)

Btw, just wondering, are Americans now  allowed to visit Cuba now-a-days?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY I seriously doubt he's in Cuba for many reasons. I mean, really.

Honored Contributor

I believe when they find him, he will be dead.

He knows what he did, that's why he's on the run. He won't be able to live with that forever.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.