Trusted Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

I do hope they find him and he is prosecuted if he killed her. Taking his own life would be the easy way out for him and not true justice for Gabby. My heart breaks for her parents. Nancy Grace is so good at this stuff....she even mentioned that no one has even seen Brian since he came back with the van....the police have just taken his parents word for it that he was inside the house. I had not even thought of that. That Neanderthal sheriff who told Brian she probably needed medication made my blood boil. Am glad someone has now said they saw them quarreling and he was witnessed hitting her.....finally, someone showing her side of the situation. 

Esteemed Contributor

Any previous threads about this situation have been closed. This is just discussing an already deleted topic; expect this one to be gone also. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Calling Deputy Baker and Detective Sanchez (from The Bold and the Beautiful).  Get a flight to Florida stat! 

Honored Contributor

I feel the police should had him  under surveillance.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Any previous threads about this situation have been closed. This is just discussing an already deleted topic; expect this one to be gone also. 

No threads were ever here about a search warrant. Unless the middle of the night?

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry so many timely threads have been closed lately. I think posts regarding the Covid vaccines, etc. are important...but apparently not. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest How could they have had  him under surveillance when  they DID NOT KNOW where he was? I think his parents are liars and did see him when he returned alone.

Honored Contributor

Was the body buried?  I only saw a picture of the cover, it looked like it was right beside a road.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

A newly released 911 call has a report that Brian was seen slapping Gabby by a passer-by. It was violent enough that a complete stranger reported it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 

Her dad isn't the owner. Gabby was living at his house prior to the trip, it had been parked there, and the police recorded her saying she didn't want to drive the van that Brian always drove. So there is ample evidence that Brian was permitted to drive the van, that it was, while titled to her, shared. If they had charged him with stealing the van, it would be viewed as malicious prosecution.