Honored Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Trinity11 

Hearsay, gossip, no substantiation what so ever. Battered women do not attack, scratch...their batterer. He locked himself in the van to escape her abuse of him.

She seems to crave attention with all the photos she posts on her blog. Odd that she continually contacted her mother  rather than her father, he was the one who arranged for food to be delivered to her.

The only third party evidence is the people who saw him slapping her proven by the 911 call. She was under his domination and afraid to tell the truth because of fear of retaliation. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Trinity11 

Hearsay, gossip, no substantiation what so ever. Battered women do not attack, scratch...their batterer. He locked himself in the van to escape her abuse of him.

She seems to crave attention with all the photos she posts on her blog. Odd that she continually contacted her mother  rather than her father, he was the one who arranged for food to be delivered to her.

The only third party evidence is the people who saw him slapping her proven by the 911 call. She was under his domination and afraid to tell the truth because of fear of retaliation. 

Right, the police are there and he is being taken away to a hotel, while she is left with the van that she can use to go home, or anywhere she feels is safe. If he's the abuser, why is he the with the injury?

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I haven't heard an official cause of death so how can anyone be charged of a crime??

The autopsy,is today.

@goldensrbest   The autopsy still will not prove he killed her.  We just do not know if a stranger killed her.  Even if homicide is the conclusion.

All suspicion points to Brian but there still is nothing to pin this on him,

His behavior could point to guilt and it could point to his own fear of being charged with something he did not do.

We just do not have all the facts; no comments from his parents, now he is missing, the sister claims she never spoke to him-the list is long

I'm not saying he killed her and I am not saying that he did not.  We can speculate but that is all we can do.  We do not know all the issues that the investigators are holding close the to the vest right now.

I would imagine forensics still need to be used and forensic psychology.

We just do not know.  People want it to be Brian and that etches his guilt.

However, there are huge red flags of battered woman syndrome and that is very troubling.

@Cakers3There are at least two witnesses that he battered her, her best friend and the 911 caller.  It's called circumstantial evidence.

@decaf   Yes I know about the 911 call.  For the umpteenth time.

I am also aware of what her friend said.  For the umpteenth time.

The issue is the shoving which was NOT reported on the 911 call.  That issue was raised when the police pulled them over.

Circumstancial evidence is a stretch right now.  Just because he slapped her does not mean he killed her.   While right now his behavior (or lack of) does not bode well for him, we still need the autopsy results, the results of forensics, and forsensic psychology.

Only then can the slapping be a part of the piecing together of a deperately needed profile to complete this tragic investigation.

We can speculate she was too afraid, we can speculate they were both instigators of physical actions, we can speculate all over the place.

The fact remains nothing has been conclusive yet.

This relationship was volatile, immature with poor impulse control.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Trinity11 

Right, the police are there and he is being taken away to a hotel, while she is left with the van that she can use to go home, or anywhere she feels is safe. If he's the abuser, why is he the with the injury?

A new report from Fox News showed the actual police report of what transpired according to the witness. Brian was slapping Gabby. The argument was because he wanted to take her phone. He got into the van, refused to let her in and she climbed over him, through the driver's window grabbing for her phone. She feared that he would drive off without her and leave her stranded. That's exactly a profile of an abuser with control issues. He had done this before and took her ID so she could not go out with Rose, her best friend.

She is the victim here. The body found was most likely hers NOT BRIAN'S.

Honored Contributor

Common sense says ,if he had nothing to hide,he would had told the police she did not come back with him,instead of trying to save his own skin.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Common sense says ,if he had nothing to hide,he would had told the police she did not come back with him,instead of trying to save his own skin.

Yes, but sadly common sense is missing, even to the point where some seem more worried about the abuser's rights than that of the victim @goldensrbest .

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Yes, but sadly common sense is missing, even to the point where some seem more worried about the abuser's rights than that of the victim @goldensrbest .

Correct, if he did not kill her, and she did not come back with him,logical thing would had been to get her help,leave the van for her,anything but what he did, i just hope he pays for this killing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Trinity11 @goldensrbest   Common sense is missing??  We do not even know how she died.

Common sense doesn't make a case; facts will come out later.

I think most of us are disturbed that he is missing and there has been no communication from him or his family.

Who here is more worried about the abuser's rights than that of the victim? I see nobody defending him. 

Please explain.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Who here is more worried about the abuser's rights than that of the victim? I see nobody defending him. 

Please explain.

To some, if you aren't with them in declaring Brian Laundrie guilty without any proof, then you're defending him. 

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Trinity11 @goldensrbest   Common sense is missing??  We do not even know how she died.

Common sense doesn't make a case; facts will come out later.

I think most of us are disturbed that he is missing and there has been no communication from him or his family.

Please explain.

People keep saying wait for more information but the more information we get the worse it looks for him. If he has a case, then why hasn't he come forward to give it? Criminologists have been piecing together, with a lot of credentials, that this guy is a sociopath unable to tell right from wrong.