Honored Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

I haven't heard nothing about this case today it's been all about the Generals testiflying.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I haven't heard nothing about this case today it's been all about the Generals testiflying.

@SharkE , it was broadcast on CNN. Also check out YouTube. Many channels carrying the Petito family news conference.

Honored Contributor

Man, he's dug in that's for sure. He knows how to evade, so, far.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

Information is starting to be repeated on this thread.

It makes for a jumbled discussion.

@Cakers3 

Like what specifically? 

Even if that's so, it's not against the rules.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

There are those among us who would trust Dog while mistrusting the FBI aka the Government.

@occasionalrain 

Those amoung you don't include me.  Just want to clear that up!

Seems I was unclear if you thought I was including myself in with those who trust Dog.. I was not. I do not trust nor like Dog, he's an opportunist like Phil and Walsh.

Thanks for clarifying, @occasionalrain. I also had read the same as did @gertrudecloset 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

My sister lives in Sarasota and was going for a bike ride on Sunday w/her team. They train for Ironmen races. Someone planned the route and they passed the wildlife refuge, she said there were so many L.E. vehicles. So, as of two days ago, they were still searching the swamps. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I don't know that I was even on the BB at the time Holloway went missing. If I was, I don't recall having an opinion on it. I will say now that sending their children off on this trip wasn't prudent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sushismom wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

I haven't read all of the posts on this thread, but I've felt from the start that Brian's parents deliberately mislead the police with the story about him going into that reserve to "meditate".

I think they helped get him away to that campsite, supplied him with money and burner phones and anything else he needed.  When he is caught (I don't believe he's dead), they should be prosecuted, too.  No one is telling me they didn't know what they were doing; they were buying him a lot of time to get away.

They should also be on the hook for the wasted time and money spent on that fruitless search.

They can only be prosecuted if found guilty AFTER his warrant, not before. 

Right.  And here's hoping he is and, if they did anything to help him evade justice, that they are, too.

Sooner or later the facts will come out, despite their lawyer telling them all to say nothing.  Why would he do that, if there was no concern about possible guilt and incriminating information?  She's missing for more than ten days and they do nothing to help police?

Surely when Gabby's parents tried to contact her through them, then notified the police she was missing, his parents must've had some questions as to her whereabouts.  So they go off on a camping trip?  I notice his sister is now staying silent.

As they say here "none of this would pass the straight face test".  JMO and I'm sticking with it.  Time will surely tell.

Trusted Contributor

I just heard this on CNN. Brian & his parents went camping AFTER he returned home in Gabby's white van...without Gabby. AND they went camping in that white van. You can't make this stuff up!!!

P.S. I like John Walsh. Yes, he's wound up about this case, but isn't everyone? I wouldn't put him in the same category as Dog or Dr. Phil or even Nancy Grace. I used to like Nancy, but she became sleazy like the rest of them.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 - I think they went camping in a new camper that his parents bought (that was pulled behind a truck), not Gabby's van.  If you look at the photos, you can see it in the drive.  It was white, just like her van.

Neighbors said they saw them loading the camper before they set off.