Esteemed Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

@SharkE - if his parents supported this move, they may have given him cash. They had plenty of time to gather it up without anyone knowing. To get out of the country you don't need to declare anything under $10,000. Money can be wired to an off shore bank account in the Cayman Islands.

Honored Contributor

The caller ,said he slapped her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This whole situation has the aura of a soap opera. 

If it turns out they are protecting or harboring him somewhere, they can be criminally charged. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he took his own life.  Talk about a spat between lovers spiraling out of control. 

And they were to get married? Sounds like another poor choice of men. I thought she was a cute girl, wore her cothing like a 22 year old, and looked good in them. I feel so bad for her parents.and so sorry for her. 

Super Contributor

Why was he hitch hiking? 

I heard a news report that a couple picked him up, telling them he would pay $200.  If he had her car, why did he need 'a ride'?

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

I believe there is a Part 2 on Dr. Phil today. 

Next up:  Law and Order, SVU episode with a disclaimer that the episode may be similar but not base on a current story.  After the mess with the Chandra Levy murder case, L&O has backed off somewhat.

I am sorry that Gabby's dad felt he needed to reach out to Dr. Phil and understand he wanted to talk about his daughter.  But Dr. Phil would have found a way to worm himself into this anyway.

I think the more people who cover this the better.  The main reason they knew where to search is because a concerned citizen released a photo of the van they had taken while on a trip.  Thank you for the information about Dr. Phil I just set my VCR.  I had no Idea someone actually saw the fiance hit her and that is why another concerned citizen called the police.  This is a perfect example of see something do something.  The citizen did what they were suppose to do and then the ball got dropped.

@sunshine 919   Now the report has changed from Brian slapping her to giving her a shove.

No excuse, either way.  It just goes to show how stories change.

The story has not changed. He slapped and shoved her.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Agree with @mom2four0418 . Listen to the 911 tape online. The caller to 911 says Laundrie was slapping her. The caller witnessed the event.

Honored Contributor

One needs to be careful of their sources, they are listening to,and reading.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

I believe there is a Part 2 on Dr. Phil today. 

Next up:  Law and Order, SVU episode with a disclaimer that the episode may be similar but not base on a current story.  After the mess with the Chandra Levy murder case, L&O has backed off somewhat.

I am sorry that Gabby's dad felt he needed to reach out to Dr. Phil and understand he wanted to talk about his daughter.  But Dr. Phil would have found a way to worm himself into this anyway.

I think the more people who cover this the better.  The main reason they knew where to search is because a concerned citizen released a photo of the van they had taken while on a trip.  Thank you for the information about Dr. Phil I just set my VCR.  I had no Idea someone actually saw the fiance hit her and that is why another concerned citizen called the police.  This is a perfect example of see something do something.  The citizen did what they were suppose to do and then the ball got dropped.

@sunshine 919   Now the report has changed from Brian slapping her to giving her a shove.

No excuse, either way.  It just goes to show how stories change.

I had heard she was hitting him and he shoved her and got into the van through a window, however the slap conversation was released as the call that was placed to police.  The guy was reporting that she was being slapped.  Could be why by the time the police got there she was fighting back.  He had locked her out of her own van, instead of hime leaving

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain 

Well, someone  texted the Mother back on ? Aug 25  talking abt Stan  contacting her. It has been reported  by the news media  that the  Mother  knew something was really amiss as Gabby never referred to her GrandFather as Stan.  So, who had Gabby's phone and  knew to test the Mother abt Stan ? Who had  Gabby's phone  who per news report also tested something abt being in California .

So I agree with @Pearlee 

Respected Contributor

That doesn't make sense about the "Stan" text back to mom.

Brian would of known her grandfather's name was Stan, I'm sure she talked about him and he knew the family?

So really who had the phone?