Honored Contributor

Re: Search Warrant for Brian Laundrie

maybe he's down in Del Rio

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Hey, wouldn't it be something if I was right after all.

Cuba is fairly close to Florida.  Right?

He had the legal right to travel anywhere. Right?

Someone here mentioned no extradition re: Cuba.  So, it is a possibility.  

Maybe there are daily small cruise and other  ships / boats to Cuba.  I don't know, of course.   

Well, we'll see.  And just maybe my thoughts weren't as silly as some have thought.

Not necessarily.  You have to look at Covid Restrictions.  If Cuba had none, then maybe.  But they will find him if he flew there or if he went by boat.  Those records and information can be found.  That's how our law enforcement track people down.  Flight manifesto's.  

They will find him, but not likely in Cuba.  Cuba is ok for U.S. people to visit but not to live (being a U.S. citizen).

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Just read that the attorney for the Laundrie's has canceled tomorrow's 1: PM eastern press conference. Getting weirder. Man Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Hey, wouldn't it be something if I was right after all.

Cuba is fairly close to Florida.  Right?

He had the legal right to travel anywhere. Right?

Someone here mentioned no extradition re: Cuba.  So, it is a possibility.  

Maybe there are daily small cruise and other  ships / boats to Cuba.  I don't know, of course.   

Well, we'll see.  And just maybe my thoughts weren't as silly as some have thought.

@ROMARY   He could be in Puerto Rico.  He could be anywhere in the Carribean.    It is not that it is silly but he would need a passport and I would suspect that his name may very well be on a list. 

He has already been spotted (supposedly) in Alabama and surveilance cameras are being reviewed at one location.

People are going to come out of the woodwork now claiming he is here or he is there and time is going to be spent chasing all these "leads".

You also just do not show up at a cruise line and get on board, either.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Steffdoggy:

Could be that there was some type of outdoor surveillance.

'Trouble is'  what if he wasn't there at all,  at his home.  ?

Distraction, deflection.  

I'm wondering if his attorney met with him in person, or through skype, gadgets, etc. ?

Of course, I'm just thinking about 'this and that'.  I Could be totally wrong.  

I'm still very sad about dear Gabby.  Seems as though we knew her via when LE talked with her along side of her van.  

She seemed to be a very sweet, somewhat naive young woman.  Sort of like myself and my friends when we were mid to late teens. 

Rip, Gabby 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

This whole story reminds me of the Casey Anthony fiasco.  I know there are differences, but there are similarities as well.

If his parents are leading the police on a wild goose chase to this park so he could go "hiking" and wasting so many resources and time involved in a search to throw them off the scent (so to speak) isn't that a crime?

Of course we won't find out until we find out.  I still have a gut feeling he'll do himself in or force DbyC to confront him and do him in.  Sad story all the way around.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

How in the world did "Dr" Phil get involved in this?

Honored Contributor

I'm still confused about the Mustang.

The media and others have been outside the Laundrie home so wouldn't somebody have seen him leaving or the parents leaving in that car?

I don't understand how neighbors can say that the Mustang never left the driveway. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I web searched 'Dr. Phil and Gabby Petitto' (spelling could be incorrect).

There was some sort of interview with Dr. Phil and Gabby's father. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

nosy neighbors    LOL