Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sean Lennon, the perfect neighbor

[ Edited ]

Good Lord. He looks homeless. It seems the style is to have the look of completely letting yourself go in the hygiene department. 

This isn't surprising, given who is parents are. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

Just another rich spoiled brat.....

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure the attorneys will sort all this out.  I guess I don't understand why there is no personal assistant who could have handled this if Sean was on the road or out of the country.

I really don't see the need to bash him or his appearance. Inappropriate and just plain rude IMHO.

dee

Esteemed Contributor

@deedledeedeedle He can be very handsome when he wants to be, I think that's just his persona there.

I think he likes having sort of a disguise.

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

I'm sure the attorneys will sort all this out.  I guess I don't understand why there is no personal assistant who could have handled this if Sean was on the road or out of the country.

I really don't see the need to bash him or his appearance. Inappropriate and just plain rude IMHO.

dee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree.

What does his appearance have to do with any of this beyond just one more thing to dig the claws into?

His father was a genius. Yes, eccentric, but a lot geniuses are.  I don't know what is meant by "considering who his parents are".  What does that have to do with a tree?

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

dee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree.

What does his appearance have to do with any of this beyond just one more thing to dig the claws into?

His father was a genius. Yes, eccentric, but a lot geniuses are.  I don't know what is meant by "considering who his parents are".  What does that have to do with a tree?

Well, it really had nothing to do with it. It was just surprising to see him looking so disheveled. It really doesn't matter if anyone else sees the need for me to post something. I saw the need to post my surprise at his appearance, that is enough. 

As to considering who his parents are, well they were well known to be difficult too. His father was a wife beater who treated his first son horribly and abandoned him and his wife wasn't much better, she was known to be very difficult with numerous people even her own stepson in regards to giving him money. He may have been a genius but he was an abhorrent human being. Even his son called him a hypocrite talking about peace and love in the world while he was beating his wife and son.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you referring to Cynthia and Julian? Or Yoko and Julian? Or Yoko and Sean?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maestra wrote:

Are you referring to Cynthia and Julian? Or Yoko and Julian? Or Yoko and Sean?

I am referring to him beating both of his wives and treating his son Julian horribly. Both physically and mentally abusing him. Julian has talked about how cruel he was too him. One incident happened when he was with John and they were making pancakes and joking around. Julian laughed and John turned to him and said I can't stand your blanking laugh. Don't ever let me hear it again. He apparently went into a tirade and left him in tears. He was a small chld when that happened. Paul even stepped in because John rarely saw him and he felt bad for Julian so he was there for him.

JFK
Respected Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

dee

I agree.

Amen!   ITA with both of the above.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent