Esteemed Contributor

Sean Lennon, the perfect neighbor

[ Edited ]

He lives in NYC, Greenwich Village I believe, and a 60-feet tree from his property is destroying the neighbors' home, due to the roots.

The point is, they said they've been trying to get hold of him FOR A YEAR to discuss this and haven't been able to. So they filed a lawsuit.

They live right next door to each other. So, other than the pesky tree issue, couldn't he be called the "perfect" neighbor?

Apparently, he and his tiny mouth travel constantly.....

2554CE3200000578-2939556-image-m-10_1423060057196.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Sean Lennon, the perfect neighbor

@YorkieonmyPillow, thanks, very interesting and to find out it's Marisa Tormei's parents next door..

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/marisa-tomei-parents-file-10-suit-sean-lennon-articl...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

Yes. I tweeted him, just to let him know.......he may not be taking calls at this time but he's available on twitter...Woman LOL

Super Contributor

It's an ailanthus tree, an invasive from China that basically grows like a weed. A tree company guy I know called it a "junk tree" that he often had to remove because of it's brittle branches and uselessness. They have small leaves and don't provide great shade. Sean seems ike an irresponsible trust-fund kid.

Honored Contributor

Ha Ha Ha -- 'tiny mouth'.

Definitely not his mother's mouth!

Honored Contributor

Omgosh!  Read the story, what a nightmare!  I hope he is financially responsible.  Their house is ruined.  Can become a dangerous situation.  Can't he be summoned?

Trusted Contributor

That is a lot of damage, but it seems like two separate issues, the tree and the water damage from a burst pipe.

I do not blame the Tomei's. Their property is worth a lot, and they have had to repair water damage, and now the tree is causing damage.

Very irresponsible of Sean, but I get the feeling he is a Mom's boy. Yoko has the money, I assume Sean does too.

Gosh, how does one even repair such an old building? 14 doors don't close, that says a lot about the structural damage.

My Dad had a tree root break through his foundation when I was little. I remember a little bit, but not much. I remember a giant machine of some sort coming to take the tree down, and then a big whole in the yard where they had to repair the foundation.

But to repair a foundation in the middle of the city would be an expensive job. Plus the anguish of Sean ignoring them.

Respected Contributor

He's a peach and I'm sure he was raised to believe he was special and others should feel privileged just to be near his presence.  Self-responsibility?  Not in his world, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

Maybe he's a 'tree-hugger'..........with a tiny mouth.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

He's all about the environment, dahling. Perhaps he attaches some sort of significance to that tree and has endowed it with mystical powers.......Woman LOL

Re: his mouth - John Lennon had a tiny mouth, too, one of the interesting things about him IMHO