Respected Contributor

Re: Sean Duffy and Rachel Campos-Duffy

@cherry wrote:

This is Puck

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238022/David-Puck-Rainey-Real-World-star-starts-year-priso...

@cherry :  Yes, he was quite the character.  Thanks for the picture.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

History: Rainey (left) was a popular cast member on 'Real World.' He was best remembered for his frequent run-ins with his roommates and became the first person to be evicted from the house.

Rachel on the bottom left?  Puck on top left.

Esteemed Contributor

I was a die-hard watcher of The Real World so I know them well (from the show, of course).  I saw his twitter announcement over the weekend about their 9th.  I had lost count and thought they only had 3 or 4.  Congratulations to them both!  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

for those who "dont know" or "dont care" who they are.....

they were both reality show stars a long time ago.....both from different seasons of the real world.

sean duffy is now a member of the house of representatives (wisconsin.)

rachel campos duffy is a political pundit frequently seen on fox news (and occasionally on the view.)

Thanks for the info.  I was not familar with them

Honored Contributor

he has announced that he is resigning to focus on his family.

their new baby (due in october) has a serious heart  condition.

hope that the baby and the family will be strong and be able to get through this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I just heard Dagen McDowell announce this about her friends today, @sunshine45.   Was so sorry to hear the baby may be in some health jeopardy.  Prayers for Sean, Rachel, baby Duffy to come, and their lovely family.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think they were on the same Real World together. They met on some other reality show later. Quite frankly, I was not impressed with either one of them then. She was also a runner up for The View when they gave it to Hasselback. She's worked on Fox since then and between having kids.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I don't think they were on the same Real World together. They met on some other reality show later. Quite frankly, I was not impressed with either one of them then. She was also a runner up for The View when they gave it to Hasselback. She's worked on Fox since then and between having kids.

She was also a runner-up when Lisa Ling took over the cohost position when Debbie Something was let go.  Lisa was one of my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like both Sean and Rachel Duffy.....but the story is very sad. He is resigning from his seat in the U.S. House of Representatives because of the serious health issue with their unborn baby. With so many children at home, it appears that both of them will be devoting their time to this possible "critical needs" new baby and their other children. Rachel has been a talented fill-in host on Fox News in the morning on occasion.

Respected Contributor

Watch Rachel and Sean a lot on Fox.  Greatly enjoy and admire them both.  They are blessed with a beautiful family (as well as extended families) so they will have support as they face their challenges ahead.  I pray all will go well with the birth of the new little girl and that her medical condition (s) can be successfuly treated.   God bless them all.