Honored Contributor

Re: Sean Duffy and Rachel Campos-Duffy

[ Edited ]

It has been reported that many young people are leaving Wisconsin after graduation.  Rep. Duffy and his wife appear to be offsetting the loss.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like both of them. They seem to have a great marriage (obviously), and videos of them with their kids are wonderful. She seems to have boundless energy and is so positive in her outlook. Good for them!

Honored Contributor

I have seen both of them on cable news but had no idea they had been on reality shows. Congrats to them on number nine.
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I have no clue who these people are and really don't care!

-----

How enlightening.

They are a great family, loving even nasty grandmas.

Respected Contributor

@ cherry  Love both of them.  Who's the Puck guy?  Wolfgang

Super Contributor

I remember them from The Real World. They make a nice couple. Yes, she's pregnant with baby #9 åt age 47. 

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I have no clue who these people are and really don't care!

I had no clue either but looked him up.  He's a politician, so does that make this a political thread?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Sean Duffy was born and raised in my home town in N. Wisconsin. He has an Office here. Sean himself comes from a very large family. I used to hear they took up a whole church pew. They are athletic,Cross Country Sking and Running. One is a local dentist and several are teachers and a lawyer. I do know with so many kids wanting to go to college they depended on grants and working. 

I met Rachel once when her sister in law brought her out to the school I was working at. I recall she was well dressed and attractive.

I have heard his family is divided on his political views, which is interesting. He has many siblings who also have many children so large families are normal for them. I guess it is their business and are able to support a large family.

When he ran for office it was an issue in a negative way  for some locals, that he was on Real World but that is where he and Rachel met. It all it all blew over. There was a TV clip a few years ago where the family was making breakfast with Wisconsin foods and it was cute to see the kids involved.

Honored Contributor

Well, his Twitter feed is interesting.