Esteemed Contributor

Re: Scott Peterson special report with Geraldo on Saturday.

Scott Peterson is a textbook SOCIOPATH. There is NO reason to kill someone.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Joey Heatherton said: The Peterson case was enormously high-profile, especially once Amber gave her press conference..........because of its nature, there have been numerous news specials, real-crime documentaries, tv dramatizations and ID Discovery' s many series reenacting the events.........I've watched most if not all..........Never did I hear of Laci being considered to be a b****, not even by her husband.....he kept up the facade of loving, attentive husband til the end.............she had many friends and coworkers who loved her, not only her family......one of my strongest recollections of the sociopath that is Scott involved a cell call to Amber that the police recorded.............hundreds in the community had held a candlelight vigil for Laci on new years eve, one month after her disappearance................Scott was there in body but not spirit...........DURING THE VIGIL, he called Amber to wish her happy New year FROM PARIS! ......he said he was standing in front of the Eiffel Tower thinking of her and longing to be with her instead of his (pretend) business trip!..........IMO, poor Lacis fatal mistake was getting pregnant........it's true Scott did not want a family, but Laci thought they were so compatible and so HAPPY, that Scott would come around once the baby arrived..... .......her death had nothing to do with her spending habits or falsely-alleged bad personality........Scott wanted his freedom and did not want to be saddled with alimony or, worse, child support for 18 years.........

That was unbelievable...even describing the fire works going on at the time and the crowds. Psychopathic liar Scott is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

I remember that case.

To be honest, it's not fair to say that Love Roses is blaming the victim. Nowhere in her post did she say that it's the victim's fault and she had it coming to her. What I think she was saying is that if (I have to say if because I have no idea if that part of the case was true or not) the victim did do those things, than Scott Peterson simply used that as a lame excuse to do what he did.

Again, lame excuse and he probably used that to gain sympathy (lame way to do things). But let's not go jumping on other posters and start saying things like that. Threads have been getting deleted left and right lately because people get so wound up easily.

And no I'm not blaming the victim, so please do not proceed to verbally pile on me. I actually forgot this case because it's been so long.

Yes her spending was written about in the books I read...not sure whether it was true or not? Either way of course...should not have led to her death. It has been written as well that Scotti did not want children and was not happy in their marriage. His sister's book was very interesting reading. Scott's mother has major problems...gave most of her children up...except for Scott the favored son. He was spoiled rotten. If you ever read the book one will understand why Scott is the way he is. His Mother gave up her children like someone gives up a hobby...no backward glance. Very cold woman.

Honored Contributor

From CP N America:

By Sami K. Martin , Christian Post Reporter
October 18, 2013|12:59 pm

Convicted murderer Scott Peterson's mother, Jackie Peterson, died earlier this month at the age of 70. Sources say that Jackie never stopped believing in her son's innocence but was unable to visit him in prison before dying.

"Jackie's death has not been announced publicly," a source told Radar Online. "The family does not want the notoriety that will come with it."

She was seen throughout Scott's trial, often wearing oxygen and fully supported her son, who was charged with the murders of his wife Laci and their unborn son Conner on Christmas Eve in 2002. The trial brought a lot of publicity to the Peterson family, publicity that Peterson's attorney maintained cost his client a fair trial.

"Before hearing even a single witness, nearly half of all prospective jurors admitted they had already decided Mr. Peterson was guilty of capital murder," Cliff Gardner noted in his appeal. "The publicity continued throughout the trial. A mob estimated at more than 1,000 people gathered at the courthouse to await the guilt phase verdict. After the guilty verdict was announced, the 12 jurors departing to await the beginning of the penalty phase – and decide whether Mr. Peterson would live or die – were met with wild applause and cheering."

Scott was sentenced to death and remains behind bars as San Quinten State Prison in California. He is currently housed in the East Block Condemned Row II, where he awaits the death penalty, which may or may not actually happen. According to reports, there are 725 inmates on Death Row but no one has been executed in California since 2006.

Scott has maintained his innocence and claims not to know what happened to his pregnant wife on the morning of her murder. He told authorities that he was out fishing when she disappeared. Prosecutors argued, however, that Scott strangled Laci, and then dumped her body in the San Francisco Bay.

Respected Contributor

Morning croemer, that's interesting and sad about his mother, just giving away children like that Smiley Sad..... I didn't know his sister wrote a book. That's what I thought from day one, he strangled her.
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 serenna said: Morning croemer, that's interesting and sad about his mother, just giving away children like that Smiley Sad..... I didn't know his sister wrote a book. That's what I thought from day one, he strangled her.

Morning serenna, here is an excerpt from her book if you or anyone else is interested. From Dateline:

LINK

Honored Contributor

Wow, you'd think a reporter would know how to spell San Quentin. hehe Smiley Happy

Anyway, this sounds interesting. What channel is it on? I can't imagine him being given a new trial or anything. IIRC there was a fair amount of evidence against him.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 chickenbutt said:

Wow, you'd think a reporter would know how to spell San Quentin. hehe Smiley Happy

Anyway, this sounds interesting. What channel is it on? I can't imagine him being given a new trial or anything. IIRC there was a fair amount of evidence against him.

Hi chicken, FOX News tonight. If you want to read an interesting book...Scott's sister's is pretty jaw dropping...really shows the psychopathy of the Peterson family.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Croemer!

Honored Contributor

Why they give this piece of garbage air time is beyond me.