Honored Contributor

Re: Scott Peterson special report with Geraldo on Saturday.

On 3/20/2015 cody2 said:
On 3/20/2015 Cakers1 said:
On 3/20/2015 Love Roses said:

I won't be around to watch the show. Although I believe he did the crime, he needed to just severe ties with her, not her head from her body.

It wasn't brought up because it wasn't allowed (due to the fact it was the crime/person on trial) that he late wife was a (formal name for a female dog). She spent, spent, spent. He would get after her but she ignored him and just kept on. Bankruptcy was filed at a very young age and early in the marriage due to her. Not that he should have taken her life but then she spent even more when she learned she was with child<em>. Men tend to drink, womanize, and gamble when things go out of control in their lives. I think this was probably the case and he just couldn't take anymore.</em> Just my take.

I'm speechless.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Yep, I am sitting here choking while trying to find a reply to revive myself. Best I just tiptoe outta here. Quietly.

cody

Well, my husband has dripped water across the hardwood floor for the last time! After I clean the floor, there he comes, washing his hands, too lazy to grab a towel. No, he shakes his hands dry across the floor, proceeds to step in the water track it through the floor and on to the carpet. I have repeatedly asked him to stop. I wonder if this could be justifiable homicide ? My BFF has a boat....and tons of anchors.! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Where does it end?

Honored Contributor

Scott killed Lacy because he took up with Amber (was that her name?). I don't know if it was just Amber, that he was obsessed with at the time, or just anything with a pulse (the pig).

But he wanted to have an affair, he was having an affair, and he wanted Lacy out of the picture.

If it's true about Lacy's spending, which I've never heard of, it would've been cheaper to divorce her and pay child support and alimony.

I think of her poor mother, I wonder what happened to her? What a nightmare for that woman, not only when her daughter went missing, but then when the body washed up and the condition it was in. Horrific. That's just something you don't want to go through and you don't need the whole world watching you and knowing what happened to your daughter. I would have a tough time with that. No dignity there. Hard to explain.....

And then there was Scott mother with the tubes up her nose always there for her boy. I would have spit on him if I were her. He would be dead to me.

Respected Contributor

It was a really sad case all around.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

I hope I live long enough to see him executed!!!

Honored Contributor

Scott Peterson won't be interviewed in my opinion. He is on death row. His mother has passed.
Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Cakers1 said:
On 3/20/2015 Love Roses said:

I won't be around to watch the show. Although I believe he did the crime, he needed to just severe ties with her, not her head from her body.

It wasn't brought up because it wasn't allowed (due to the fact it was the crime/person on trial) that he late wife was a (formal name for a female dog). She spent, spent, spent. He would get after her but she ignored him and just kept on. Bankruptcy was filed at a very young age and early in the marriage due to her. Not that he should have taken her life but then she spent even more when she learned she was with child<em>. Men tend to drink, womanize, and gamble when things go out of control in their lives. I think this was probably the case and he just couldn't take anymore.</em> Just my take.

I'm speechless.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Me too. Yikes
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info...I am interested in that case...Really? Living in luxury...San Quentin???

I know he has a room with a view of the Pacific ( I have been there) but I can't imagine anything luxurious about it

I do think he killed his wife, why so long on death row..what a waste of money!

Super Contributor

The Peterson case was enormously high-profile, especially once Amber gave her press conference..........because of its nature, there have been numerous news specials, real-crime documentaries, tv dramatizations and ID Discovery' s many series reenacting the events.........I've watched most if not all..........Never did I hear of Laci being considered to be a b****, not even by her husband.....he kept up the facade of loving, attentive husband til the end.............she had many friends and coworkers who loved her, not only her family......one of my strongest recollections of the sociopath that is Scott involved a cell call to Amber that the police recorded.............hundreds in the community had held a candlelight vigil for Laci on new years eve, one month after her disappearance................Scott was there in body but not spirit...........DURING THE VIGIL, he called Amber to wish her happy New year FROM PARIS! ......he said he was standing in front of the Eiffel Tower thinking of her and longing to be with her instead of his (pretend) business trip!..........IMO, poor Lacis fatal mistake was getting pregnant........it's true Scott did not want a family, but Laci thought they were so compatible and so HAPPY, that Scott would come around once the baby arrived..... .......her death had nothing to do with her spending habits or falsely-alleged bad personality........Scott wanted his freedom and did not want to be saddled with alimony or, worse, child support for 18 years.........
Super Contributor

As far as his 10 years worth of imprisonment and appeals, with more to come........I'm satisfied with that..........the appeals are automatic whenever a death penalty is attached...........many a person has suffered the death penalty only to be exonerated posthumously........the Innocence Project and others like it have saved ppl from execution by investigating old and new evidence...........(they take only cases that are questionable)........to me the appeals process is a necessity...........even when it's obvious the inmate is guilty, the failsafes need to be maintained and honored if we're going to allow the ultimate penalty........
Super Contributor

If there are unfounded rumors floating around about Laci's bad personality or excessive spending, imo, they are defense attorney-driven..........anything to save their client.........Scott himself maintained his love and respect for his wife and feigned shock that anybody could think he'd hurt her........cause he loved her that much!............he never demeaned her or made those excuses........Laci's family fully believed him til Amber was revealed........until then, the family was adamant that Scott could never have hurt his wife..........