Honored Contributor

Re: Scott Peterson Denied New Trial

I was absolutely thrilled that the judge made the right decision. He will die in jail where he belongs!

Honored Contributor

So happy to see this,that man is deserving to die in there.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

It is easy to confuse all of those Peterson murderers.

William Peterson, pushed his wife down the stairs and killed her

Scott Peterson, killed his wife and unborn son

Drew Peterson, killed his third wife

Pretty safe to say Drew Peterson also killed his fourth wife 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat ,

I think he's Michael Peterson who pushed the wife down the stairs.

I agree, Stacy , he killed too! She was his fourth wife.

Valued Contributor

Scott Peterson was supposed to get the death penalty but his sentence was changed to life in prison.
Trusted Contributor

Sick freak. He shouldn't even be breathing......

Honored Contributor

Scott Peterson was hanging on the hope that a juror in his trial did not disclose her history of domestic violence before being seated. The judge denied him a new trial based on this theory.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Seems that name is bad anyway you look at it, lest we not forget Scot (yes one t) Peterson.   The SRO at the Parkland shooting.  But he's infamous not for what he did, but for what he failed to do.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

I had him confused with that other Peterson -- Drew, who is also serving what is essentially a life sentence for the murder of his third wife ... earliest release date is 2081.

@SoX @My motto is, never marry a man whose last name is Peterson. There's Drew, the ex cop wife killer; Scott, the killer of Laci; and Michael Peterson, the killer (convicted of manslaughter) of his wife Kathleen of the staircase death. 

They have much more than a last name in common. They're all deceitful, devious, callous, conscienceless, remorseless, shameless, hubris-filled murders that need to be locked away for good for the safety of the public. Unfortunately, in Michael Peterson's case it wouldn't be for good. He took an Alford Plea and has been free since 2017. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D 

@SoX wrote:

I had him confused with that other Peterson -- Drew, who is also serving what is essentially a life sentence for the murder of his third wife ... earliest release date is 2081.

@SoX @My motto is, never marry a man whose last name is Peterson. There's Drew, the ex cop wife killer; Scott, the killer of Laci; and Michael Peterson, the killer (convicted of manslaughter) of his wife Kathleen of the staircase death. 

They have much more than a last name in common. They're all deceitful, devious, callous, conscienceless, remorseless, shameless, hubris-filled murders that need to be locked away for good for the safety of the public. Unfortunately, in Michael Peterson's case it wouldn't be for good. He took an Alford Plea and has been free since 2017. 

@Mindy D 

All of the above ...  plus,

My motto is never marry a thrice-wed ex-cop ... what a huge red flag!   Who in their right mind would do this?