Esteemed Contributor

Re: Scott Disick's new look

[ Edited ]

@Mersha wrote:

I am hoping that the Q will offer that spectacular blingy necklace he is wearing.

...and that lovely shirt as well.

You will make quite the statement in the grocery store.

@Mersha The S.D.either means So Dumb or So Dorky.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@threecees   I can think of another SD but if I type it, I won't be allowed to visit here anymore.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Scott's outfit that he wore to his 38th Birthday Party! 

Kourtney Kardashian Reunites With Scott Disick for His Birthday Party - E!  Online

Scott Disick wore a striking button-up black shirt with a lion illustrated over the chest and floral designs covering the rest of the shirt paired with matching shorts.

He played up the bad boy look with his close-cropped beard and his faux hawk with a frosted top and shaved sides.

Trusted Contributor

Doubtful he's going to be a chick magnet looking like that.  Have no idea what those young girls ever saw in him anyway..

Esteemed Contributor

I have no idea who this guy is, and I'm assuming that "Kourtney" is a Kardashian....sigh.

Respected Contributor

these are "all eyes on me" type of people and they won't change, until money isn't involved.

women change their hair color and clothing style all the time, at all ages. Men can do the same and we shouldn't judge them for doing what we do.

Respected Contributor

Scott cannot afford to be irrelevant.  This is all he has to offer in the way of garnering the public's attention. 

He does look a bit addled, as if he's burned too many brain cells.

Honored Contributor

If he cleaned up his act, he wouldn't be bad looking, imo.

Respected Contributor

Never heard of him.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

If he loves Kourtney so much why did he keep cheating on her?

Every time I've seen him he looks very arrogant and conceited, as if a woman should be honored to be with him. Can't stand him.

@Pearlee 

Not to mention getting stinking drunk on a regular basis.  I think that was what really broke them up.  Not marrying the father of your 3 children says a lot!

However, we'll never know what is real and what is not.

Hyacinth