Honored Contributor

Scotland Yard and MI5 Have Foiled Terror Bomb Assassination Plot Against British PM

British Prime Minister Theresa May is still alive and kicking, thankfully, after two terrorists have been arrested who were planning to storm Downing Street and kill her.  Allegedly they had planned to provide a distraction with bombs, and then enter her residence fully armed with knives.

It's always such good news to hear about the many plots that have been successfully detected and foiled.  Good job, Scotland Yard and other security chaps!

Respected Contributor

Re: Scotland Yard and MI5 Have Foiled Terror Bomb Assassination Plot Against British PM

These terrorists should be thrown in a deep pit with each other.  Animals. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Scotland Yard and MI5 Have Foiled Terror Bomb Assassination Plot Against British PM

I have heard Europe is on  alert for an attack, because of it being the holiday season, and so many people attending Christmas markets, and things of that nature

I'm glad they got them

Respected Contributor

I went to 10 Downing Street in 1980.  I was shocked how close I got to the front door.  There was a Bobby there at the door, but that was it.  I am sure it’s very well guarded now. 

Honored Contributor

Horrible to read and think about!

I'm so glad they were stopped!

I think they have done a good job of stopping many. I don't hear about so many being stopped  here in our country but maybe they do not report on all the times they have for security reasons or something?

I know not all have been stopped sadly but I'm really glad they got them! I hope they never get out of jail!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

I went to 10 Downing Street in 1980.  I was shocked how close I got to the front door.  There was a Bobby there at the door, but that was it.  I am sure it’s very well guarded now. 

I did too. I took a picture, I was at most 10 feet away from the door.

Next time I went to 10 Downing Street a completely different story. There are huge gates at the beginning of the street. All you could do was look down the street. But alot had happened in between the two visits.. 

Valued Contributor

Europe has been invaded by millions of illegal aliens.Not surprised to hear about terrorist atttacks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

British Prime Minister Theresa May is still alive and kicking, thankfully, after two terrorists have been arrested who were planning to storm Downing Street and kill her.  Allegedly they had planned to provide a distraction with bombs, and then enter her residence fully armed with knives.

It's always such good news to hear about the many plots that have been successfully detected and foiled.  Good job, Scotland Yard and other security chaps!

Good job,  "Scotland Yard" = EXCELLENT ! 

In my good old down to earth estimation...every darn time.

The primary negative I have, here...[[ they ]] have to be fed and kept for a long time. AND! I'm not completely sure of that. Yes, like fierce animals!

"I can -almost- come to believe / expect / just about anything that is happening now; I would like to have HOPE that this country was more successful".

@Oznell