Honored Contributor

There will be a rally in Tuscon Az. on Oct. 15th dubbed Clown Lives Matter-designed to minimize the scary clown rage by having clowns distribute balloons and flowers.

*eyeroll*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

There will be a rally in Tuscon Az. on Oct. 15th dubbed Clown Lives Matter-designed to minimize the scary clown rage by having clowns distribute balloons and flowers.

*eyeroll*

Maybe its honest and friendly clowns fighting back. My sil is a clown ,who goes on missionary trips ,to impoverished countries. She has kiddie parties, and makes balloon toys for the kids. The shriners also do, stellar clown work, to help kids

Honored Contributor

Re: Scary clowns caught !

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Two scary clowns were caught,the world is safe again....lol   Two young college age girls, the costumes were cheesy and no one over the age iof 8 would have been scared by them.  No doubt, they thought it was a prank.  18 year olds using bad judgement.  What a shocker !!!!!     Is there any college campus that doesn't have Hallloween pranks?  Well, the world is safe from those two and their $19.99 clown costumes...lol   So apparently, kids can get sloppy drunk on campus and frat boys can drug and attack coeds and students can smoke dope in the quad but they must not put on clown cheesy clown costumes and multicolored wigs and chase people....lol    That is a crime of the highest order!!!   

@chrystaltree

LOL !!!      I still find it difficult to believe that anyone is threatened by people in clown costumes!  And how can anyone chase you if you don't run?   What is wrong with people?    

Well, like you said, "crime of the highest order" !!

Just curious .... if these two were actually arrested .... just WHAT could they be charged with?   Acting stupidly?   lol

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

If you're talking about those 2 idiots aka adults (they are 18 and over) who were chasing YOUNG children and terrifying them... GOOD.

Their statement: "we thought it would be funny to terrorize people".

WTH?!

No, I'm talking about a different case.  The story I saw was 2 girls driving around campus and jumping out of the car to scare other girls.  

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

If this is referring to the "two idiots" in Roseville, Michigan, then I am glad they were caught and arrested.  What these fools see as fun is sadistic.  Displaying a threatening appearance  to people, especially children, and branding (even fake) knives, machetes, etc is not considered a prank.

Calm down..lol  It's a big country and there are thousands of fools doing this clown nonsense.  It's happening all over not just in MI.  I still haven't read in anys story any where that any of those fools had any weapeons, not even fake ones.  And as our local police said, the vast vast majority of "sightings" have themselves been identified as pranks.  So, the fools are on both sides of the scary clown incidents.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@fleetwood wrote:

Good! I wonder what they get out of doing this? This idiotic prank has made it's way to my area and my DD and her DH witnessed 2 of these "clowns" early in the morning this past week. They were standing in a roundabout holding machetes. I also heard of one standing out on a country dead end road and scared the daylights out of a child in a car with her mother. The clown was chasing the car waving a machete. One of these times one of these pranksters is going to mess with the wrong person.

I would not highly recommend that form of amusement in Texas and Oklahoma.  Just sayin'. . . 

@Sooner  I don't know about Oklahoma but there have been police reports of attacks by clowns, not people shooting at clowns.

In San Antonio, a "scary clown" followed someone into his apt. and fired a gun.

In Plano, a man out for a walk was confronted with a baseball-wielding clown and in this case the man punched the clown causing what is assumed to be a bloody nose.

The clown ran back in the woods.

It was conceded by one investigator, however, that it isn't smart to threaten people while dressed as a clown since "people do carry".

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

*eyeroll*

Maybe its honest and friendly clowns fighting back. My sil is a clown ,who goes on missionary trips ,to impoverished countries. She has kiddie parties, and makes balloon toys for the kids. The shriners also do, stellar clown work, to help kids

@cherry But this is about scary clowns.  Your sil and the shriners are doing commendable work but I doubt that they look like this:

Related image

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Allegheny wrote:

If this is referring to the "two idiots" in Roseville, Michigan, then I am glad they were caught and arrested.  What these fools see as fun is sadistic.  Displaying a threatening appearance  to people, especially children, and branding (even fake) knives, machetes, etc is not considered a prank.

Calm down..lol  It's a big country and there are thousands of fools doing this clown nonsense.  It's happening all over not just in MI.  I still haven't read in anys story any where that any of those fools had any weapeons, not even fake ones.  And as our local police said, the vast vast majority of "sightings" have themselves been identified as pranks.  So, the fools are on both sides of the scary clown incidents.  

I don't find individuals wearing scary clown masks and menacing others with weapons, especially children -- whether the weapons are real or not (in the cases below they are real) -- the least bit amusing..

http://news.sky.com/story/killer-clown-with-a-knife-is-seen-following-children-to-school-in-county-d...

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Clown-Attacks-Boy_-Threatens-Women-in-Michigan...

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20161006/elmhurst/scary-clown-attack-knife

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Clown-With-Kitchen-Knife-Chases-Teen-out-of-Subway-Station-NYPD...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Scary Clown - the new TicTac flavor.