Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio

Unfortunately, I don't think once Halloween is over this is going to calm down.  The reason I say that is because this scary clown issue has been going on since August down in the southern part of the United States (I believe Georgia, if I'm not mistaken).  It's since moved up to PA, NJ and other areas.

Hoping Homeland Security will find these creeps and stop the madness. 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

The Night Stalker Ramirez was in SF for months and killed here, too.

I'll never forget the name of one man, Peter Pan.  Pan and his wife were both killed in their home.

Respected Contributor

The American Horror Story clown did me in...

Honored Contributor

nun ya wrote:

*shudder*  That was some kinda scary clown!!

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Re: Scary Clown Sightings

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

I'm telling ya, if I see that coming after my car, one of us is gonna be a goner!! LOL

Honored Contributor

There is very likely a copycat effect going on, for a variety of reasons - pranksters, molesters, robbers/muggers, r*pists, big dumb idiots that think it's funny, the anti-Halloween faction who want children and adults to "fear" Halloween and think of it negatively. Could be any of those things, or more. Doubt it is one big general coordinated effort, just people "using" it for their own ends.

I think they should all get what they're begging for . . .

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

nun ya wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

nun ya wrote:

I'm telling ya, if I see that coming after my car, one of us is gonna be a goner!! LOL

Well, I hope I'm with you when it happens because I'm pretty sure I would wimp out and probably have a freaking heart attack!  

Between that one and the Stephen King one - I never EVER ever want to have to be in the presence of any clown - ever!

Honored Contributor

@nun ya

I couldn't agree more.  I stop my car for animals in the road.  Heck, I slow down (after making sure someone isn't behind me) for flocks up birds flying across the road.

Someone looking like they came from the insane clown posse?  And, err, umm, no.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@Mominohio

Unfortunately, I don't think once Halloween is over this is going to calm down.  The reason I say that is because this scary clown issue has been going on since August down in the southern part of the United States (I believe Georgia, if I'm not mistaken).  It's since moved up to PA, NJ and other areas.

Hoping Homeland Security will find these creeps and stop the madness. 

My husband said this sort of thing has been going on for years and years, although I didn't hear of it.

Personally, I'm not afraid of clowns.

However, if someone ANYONE jumps out at me from behind a bush or something, they might be sorry they did......