Valued Contributor

Their products look like someone really misses the 1970's. I'm waiting for those ankle breaking very high platform shoes and tose really wide flared pants that your heel got caught in or it caught on a stair. Those two combined were a visit to the ER waiting to happen.

I know some people like the "style", but I'll pass. If I get holes in my jeans then the pants go into the rag box.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw those jeans too, and have to agree that they look really stupid.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Re: Scarecrow jeans?

[ Edited ]

@cotton4me 

@cotton4me wrote:

Just posting a pic.  I think these are the ones.

a369292.jpg

Whoa, those look like she couldn't decide which pair to wear so put on both.   Horrible.

And at almost $100.00 with tax and shipping??????  WOW.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shopperqvc wrote:

Their products look like someone really misses the 1970's. I'm waiting for those ankle breaking very high platform shoes and tose really wide flared pants that your heel got caught in or it caught on a stair. Those two combined were a visit to the ER waiting to happen.

I know some people like the "style", but I'll pass. If I get holes in my jeans then the pants go into the rag box.

Hey, I was fashion conscious in the 1970's and wouldn't have worn them then either, LOL  Crazy...

Denise
Valued Contributor

On, these aren’t bad, I thought you must be talking about the style with all the ruffles running down the side. Those are hideous

Trusted Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

Just posting a pic.  I think these are the ones.

a369292.jpg

OMG... 😂 Jethro Bodine jeans! 

They only lack the rope belt. 

There's a fine line between edgy and tacky. Don’t think they've discovered it yet. 

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

They are the stupidest jeans i have ever seen.

@goldensrbest 

If you think they're the stupidist you haven't seen their side ruffle ankle jeans.

@shaggygirl  - I agree with you.  I think the side ruffle ankle jeans are absolutely awful!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl I have to agree with you about the side ruffle jeans..can’t imagine I will ever run into someone wearing a pair....but if I do I will definately check out the look.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, these jeans gave me a good laugh.

I'm trying to envision the sewers in some far-flung factory putting these things together.

How would they know if they made a mistake in assembling them?

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   They are the WORST thing.  The way the vendor and host were talking like they were so cool😄