Respected Contributor

Re: Say something(s) *NICE* abt another poster(s) here!

Thanks to @Shelbelle who is always sharing "how we can get the 'biggest bang' for our buck!"  And for kicking in, & helping find my crucial "Duri Rejuvacote," and many other products ppl are looking for.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shout out to @Spurt and @Cakers3!  Hugs to you both for being a friend!

@MakeUpMaidn This is a very pleasant thread today!  Thank you!!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Two posters who I think are the bee's knees are @gardenman for his wealth of knowledge concerning electronics and @SilleeMee for her wealth of knowledge about supplements and beauty products/tools. I trust both of these posters' thoughts and recommendations!

PS...this is a really nice thread; thank you for starting it!

Honored Contributor

'sooner' is a good egg too.

Honored Contributor

'Southern Bee' is Ok, too. One more I can't think of from OK.

Respected Contributor

I just noticed Johnnyeager hasn't been on lately. He's an interesting poster.

Esteemed Contributor

I have learned an enormous amount from @SilleeMee on these forums.  This is especially true about various things I didn't know when it comes to chemicals and products and the way I have used them over the years.  We share a passion and love for gemstones too.  This was especially helpful since the pandemic.

I like @Porcelain as well.  She is a poster here who is more like me than many others in terms of the way we think and see the world.  This is also true of @JamandBread .  I haven't seen her in a long time either.  I do hope that wherever they are they are doing what they love and are well.

I am always thankful for @Mindy D .  If it were not for her counsel during the time these boards were supposed to shut down you would not have an alternate site to post on.  It was idea and I have yet to see people really thank her for her input.  Yes, others did the work, but she gave you the idea.  Also, I'd like to add that what she does in terms of recalls, she doesn't have to do.  She takes the time to provide this invaluable information and we should not take it for granted.  There are others but I can't pull up their @ so I will have to come back to add them after I write down their handle.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I like so many too for so many reasons but 3 that are at the top of my thoughts are @ECBG and @luvzchiz and @meallen616 -just because and many many others too that I am sure we could be friends.🥰

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Shout out to @meallen616 .  She's very pleasant and always shows up with something nice and always just right for the discussion.  I enjoy @reiki604 when she shows up.  She is very nice and she is someone I wouldn't mind meeting in real life.

Of course, there are many, many more.  No one likes everyone all the time.  That's not humanly possible as far as I'm concerned.  Generally speaking I gravitate towards people who tell the truth on these forums.  I also gravitate toward those who root for the underdog!  I will come back, yet again when I give this more thought to add more names.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I have to say I have learned so much from posters and have many many favorites and rather than miss anyone this is a blanket thanks and your the best to all.