Honored Contributor

Re: Say something(s) *NICE* abt another poster(s) here!

Oznell , is a jewel. Not a smart aleck. Not hard to get along with. Wish she lived close to me I'd like to be lunch friend with her since all the people my age always have something wrong with them , or husbands, or tending to elderly parents. I'm spry and have no ties, free agent, but, have nobody to go out live. some are still working even.  

I out walk most people LOL and leave them breathless

I need a fit friend that doesn't have grandkids, etc. LOL

If Oznell was close by here in Tx.  We could go out and talk about TV and the Age of Television !

Glad she's in the group can truly say  I never had to snark her. ROFLMAO

s-l1600.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I could say something nice anout SO many of you! Here are just a few..... @SilleeMee is so smart about Beauty and health related topics! I trust her recommendations. @stevieb   has really good taste! I bet she has a beautiful home! @JeanLouiseFinch is smart about low carb things and I find always having the same reactions to things. Same with @porcelain . If we were in real life, id love to have a cup of coffee with @Kachina624 @SurferWife @Sanantonio ( can't remember this one Spelling), @sunshine45 , and many, many more! 

Respected Contributor

I've been (& still am) an "utter, utter basket case," still w/ a broken heart, since losing my beloved, adored 18yr "Cuddles" kitty, esp after 2 yrs of "strung out," but grateful, successful "life extending "Cuddles" treatments." 

Rarely, am I so "revealed & raw" in public ...

..  & these cherished, kind, sincere persons just wrapped me in their tender love & kindness ..

There was no doubt about it! .. I felt their warmth & care

... (even thru a gosh darn, cold computer!  heh)

Thank you,       "skin faced angels"  --> 

@catter70 

@DSD2 

@Mombo1 

@Sharbou 

@ECBG     (. & shared incredible pic @ECBG ).

@Sammycat1 

@MyShadowLove 

@GinaV24 

Valued Contributor

When someone exhibits an appreciation and understanding of design, and is

a fan of the great old movies and their stars, and is able to express their thoughts and opinions in the thoughtful, articulate and pleasant way that is the hallmark of an Oznell

post....it is no surprise at all that she is so often cited on this thread.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, that Chi-Town is so cool, posting TSVs and recipes that I use!!  
And SilleeMee is so knowledgeable with just about everything!  

But I feel like all the posters here are sort of my friends, sharing ideas, opinions, thoughts on everything!  Thank you friends! ❣️❣️❣️🥰

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind words @Goldengate8361. Your comment is much appreciated. Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@meallen616 is just plain nice. Thoughtful. 

It's disgusting. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I could say something nice anout SO many of you! Here are just a few..... @SilleeMee is so smart about Beauty and health related topics! I trust her recommendations. @stevieb   has really good taste! I bet she has a beautiful home! @JeanLouiseFinch is smart about low carb things and I find always having the same reactions to things. Same with @porcelain . If we were in real life, id love to have a cup of coffee with @Kachina624 @SurferWife @Sanantonio ( can't remember this one Spelling), @sunshine45 , and many, many more! 

awwww thank you @Goldengate8361 .....its a date! Smiley HappyHeart

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

There are about 20 here that stand out to me. Smart, funny, kind and interesting. I give a special shout out to gardenman for his tv recaps. Precise, entertaining and he can disagree with out being offensive. But really even those I am not overly fond of contribute otherwise I would not bother engaging.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like everyone that gives me hearts! Heart

you like me you really really like me lol