Honored Contributor

Re: Say something(s) *NICE* abt another poster(s) here!

@tends2dogs wrote:

OMG, @pupwhipped .  Pinch poke you owe me a coke!

Now, if we could just get together and have a drink, Woman Wink my friend. 

One of Quincy's better days.......Quincy in chair.jpg

Is he a sheep-dog? Beautiful dog.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SurferWife  Thanks for counting me in on your list of posters you enjoy.....even though I was next to last *wink *wink.  

I am sorry to hear that Toby had surgery.  I just had to make a suggestion.  When Willie had a major surgery a couple of years ago, I through the cone away the minute we got in the car to take him home.  I find them extremely abusive.

This is what I used instead:  

It kept him from licking his incision and he had a large incision .  It worked and was much more comfortable.  I thought I would just throw out my suggestion to you and Toby.  20180517_080941.jpeg

He looks like a sheep-dog pup? Darling. But he doesn't look too happy. I wouldn't be, either! Bless his heart.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SandySparkles 

really is a sparkler......i think she is definitely a person who sees the glass half full rather than half empty! keep it up girl! Smiley Happy

your posts are always nice to read.

@sunshine45 Your sweet compliment is so welcome this evening!😁 I THANK YOU for such kind words as I nestle them within my heart.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

To those who are gracious.  Thank you goes a long way with me. However, I also enjoy @MacDuFF because I want her thrifting skills.  I'm trying be like her when I grow up!!!  @mspatmac is warm hearted and I enjoy her in this space too.  Genuinely nice.

Shout out to @paixmcdao too.

Forgive me if I choose not to participate in crowning of posters.  That's not "my" type of thing as I am not cliquey (sp)?  LOL.

@gertrudecloset    I have so many friends here (no cliques) that I enjoy talking with often, my list would go on for pages.  Every one is an individual with a unique personality from whom I'm constantly learning new things and sharing experiences.  I love a good thread where many people participate and share ideas.  Most days, this board is just so much fun!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

@meallen616 is just plain nice. Thoughtful. 

It's disgusting. 

Yes, she is wonderful! Her postings are happy and heartening. They always make me smile.

Honored Contributor

@DSD2,

Thank you so much, I always appreciate all of you!

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I just noticed Johnnyeager hasn't been on lately. He's an interesting poster.

I wonder if he's here under a different name

He's not @Effie54 .  His posting style is very unique.  He's very witty in his postings.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - Hope little Toby is doing well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   AW, thanks.  Willoughby is an Old English Sheepdog.  He was a couple years old in that picture.  No, he wasn't too happy, mostly groggy after his surgery. 

The other picture you mentioned was also an OES, Quincy.  He may have been around 7 in that pic.  Woman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife I hope you didn't take offense at what I said about the cones.  I know you are a wonderful pet momma and a good person.   I know what is in your heart, Woman Wink and it is goodness.  Heart

I hope Toby is feeling better each day.  It is hard to watch when they are uncomfortable or suffering.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!