Honored Contributor

And thought it was so pretty.  Never saw it before.  Diana

Honored Contributor

@songbird,

Just beautiful! That is how I like to remember her!

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Honored Contributor

Gosh, she was pretty! And a good mom.

Honored Contributor

It is lovely and looks around the time frame of when the boys were very young.  I did not realize she was so into overalls.  Everything she wore looked just perfect.

Mandatory Credit Photo by BRENDAN BEIRNEShutterstock Princess Diana AND RONALD FERGUSONBritish Royalty at Polo Match...

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@songbird @Thanks! I love this photo. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Such a natural beauty, pure & simple!!

Honored Contributor

She lives on in her sons!!  Her sons resemble her!  Especially Harry.  That bowed head, the nose, and teeth.  He has her smile.  William has her cheeks, eyes, and the way he carries himself.  Yes she did a wonderful job.  Both her sons found stunning, warm, loving women.  William and Kate are such wonderful parents.  I am sure Harry and Meghan will follow suit.  They could have wound up emotional dish rags, drug addicted, or drinkers or sad and spoiled with no direction in life like. Christina Onassis

Diana did well.  Charles did as well.  Two fine sons that beer the world in a small way.

Respected Contributor

She looks so happy in this pic.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

William has his Mother's smile exactly. Every time I see him I think that. Put her hair on him and they would be twins.  She was so fresh and beautiful. So sad she didn't live to see her sons be fathers.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Great picture of her. I do think both boys favor her in different ways.