Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saw my first person WITHOUT a mask on Today out shopping

@KKJ wrote:

I don't think @BalletBabe is the one living her life in fear.

@KKJ   I am definitly not living in fear and haven't been since this started.   :0)

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@BalletBabe   What source (s) are you getting your health information from?

I would like to read about the deaths and those paralyzed that you posted about.

@Mersha   I am getting it from all over. Not just one place but trust me it is happening.  Do your own research, it is not that hard. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

I would like to read about the deaths and those paralyzed that you posted about.

@Mersha   I am getting it from all over. Not just one place but trust me it is happening.  Do your own research, it is not that hard. 

Here you go, this is one outstanding source 😄

The article entitled “CDC Report – 3,150 People Paralyzed After COVID-19 Vaccine “Unable to Perform Normal Daily Activities” that is being screenshot and circulated on Facebook was published on Dec. 22 on the website Great Game India

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

The article entitled “CDC Report – 3,150 People Paralyzed After COVID-19 Vaccine “Unable to Perform Normal Daily Activities” that is being screenshot and circulated on Facebook was published on Dec. 22 on the website Great Game India

@Still Raining, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 

You might like a little article in this months Science mag.  Ongoing mummers and DNA finding from lungs from 1917 and 1918.  

Keep finding discussions about the 18 bout as different mutation.

Gotta get it on FB 😂

Honored Contributor

Did you recognize them without a mask?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

Wow, this is another social media rumor, from SIX months ago. It was debunked long ago.

Honored Contributor

Shocker!  Our Governor announced today no masks required outdoors, regardless of whether or not someone has been vaccinated.  FABULOUS!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Running errands with my mask was such a breeze. All I did was eyebrow pencil and eyeliner and out the door! I miss that....

Frequent Contributor

Everyone needs to just do what they feel comfortable and stop worrying about what others are doing. Wear a mask, don't wear mask...it's the honor system. I personally am vaccinated but am continuing to wear my mask where there are large crowds. That's MY choice I can't worry about what other people are doing. 

I do have to wonder about people who say masks don't help. Why then...do doctors and nurses wear them in hospitals and when doing surgery etc.