Respected Contributor

Re: Saturday or Sunday ? What is Your Favorite Day of the Weekend ?

Sunday. I try to have everything done so I can just relax that day. Doesn't always work out that way though.

Respected Contributor

Sunday, I try to get everything done during the week so we have one day to chill out.
Honored Contributor

Monday, LOL.

I don't care for weekends at all, but I'll take Saturday over Sunday any day. Sunday's are so boring and feel like they last forever.  I don't care for either day to be honest. But Sundays are the worst.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

When I was working I hated Sundays because I would literally cry because I had to go back to work on Monday. I hated my last job that much. Since I got laid off in 2014 and decided not to return to the workforce I enjoy every day but I think I like Sundays a bit more because it's a bit quieter.

Respected Contributor

I, too, am retired so everyday is a weekend, but I'll pick Sat. because that'sthe day I see my sister.

Esteemed Contributor

@Abby1967  SUNDAY! Watch our church service on FB; then, In The Kitchen With David while I'm making food for the rest of the week. Enjoy watching hard-working DH with his feet up for a change.

Honored Contributor

I'm another weekday person.  I like the routine of my news at certain hours, favorite shows like Frazier every night at 7 but not on weekends.  Restaurants I won't even consider going to on weekends.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunday is ⛪ in the morning and then a day to relax and rest....now in the FALL it's NFL Football time! 

🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Sunday for me!  Especially during football season Smiley Happy

@LindaSal 

👍🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I like both weekend days because they are very different for me. I enjoy the busyness of a Saturday and the ease of Sunday (even if it involves cooking and football it still feels more spontaneous), especially when they involve interaction with family.