Trusted Contributor

Re: Saturday & Sunday Can't Come Soon Enough.

Well, here in very sunny and hot Arizona, we have highs above 100 and the lows in the 90's.  I cant wait until October!!!! I would not mind it so much if this heat would melt away my fat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, in to Tuesday now.  62 degrees at 7:05 (SW MI), due 85 it says.  The humidity is ssupposed to go down soon.  Last 2 days, quite humid.

Been tracking sunrise this month so far.  It's gone up one minute a day for sunrise each day.  The first it was sunrise at 6:34.  today it's at 6:42.  That's what I mean by 1 minute a day.  By the 27th it might be 7:00.  My little machine doesn't show me sunset.  Need to find a source for that part of the day. Found it by Google.  I want to see sunrise and sunset for the shortest day of the year, which will be the winter solstice.  For the heck of it.

Honored Contributor

We're in a drought. I haven't mowed in 4 weeks because the grass isn't growing.  

We had 1/2" rain Sunday night, the first rain since May. No sign of rain again in the foreseeable future. 

It's been over 100 degrees during the day and night lows in the 80s for several weeks. The humidity has been crazy high. We now expect a week of high 80s and low 90s so that's better. 

I'd rather have the heat than our winters with ice storms, 20-50 below zero wind chills, and 12+" inches of snow each snowfall. 

Honored Contributor

Yikes, you in Alaska ?

Good news is Amarillo, even got more rain last nite and could continue later.  Sure picked up in the last half of the yr.