Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sarah Ferguson finally forgiven?

@Bri369  Yes they live together and are taking the dogs. 
              🐶🐶

Respected Contributor

I read today that King a Charles has invited her, Andrew, and their daughters to be part of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The King seems to be making quite a few changes in holiday traditions. He knows Sarah Ferguson was very close to the Queen and had remained a true friend wto her and visited her often. I am so glad she is being welcomed back into the fold.

Respected Contributor

Sarah was invited to and attended Harry and Meghan's wedding. However, she was not invited to William and Kate's wedding.

Trusted Contributor

Glad to see Sarah is slowing making the rounds again with the Royal family, after the scandal she was stripped of her royal duties and without any drama dealt with it,

kept a low profile and still remained loyal to the Queen.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoCal Bred wrote:

Glad to see Sarah is slowing making the rounds again with the Royal family, after the scandal she was stripped of her royal duties and without any drama dealt with it,

kept a low profile and still remained loyal to the Queen.

Well, she did appear on several episodes of "Dr. Phil" to get therapy sessions; also became a "rent-a-royal" but I always thought she loved Andrew and regretted her mistakes.

I also thought it was very nice of Harry and Meghan to invite her to their wedding.

Respected Contributor

I met Fergie when she was the face of Weight Watchers years ago and I worked there as an Event Planner. Lovely woman.