Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Was sorry to see Sarah Anderson leave Evine - she was my favorite host!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sarah Anderson

[ Edited ]

Mine too, along with Heather Hall. I wish her well. Do you know her future plans?

Esteemed Contributor

Just saw her the other day selling clothes. Your post is surpising. What was said about the situation?

@Shogirl

@missy1

Honored Contributor

Yes, I see her picture is gone from the Hosts page, I liked her too.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow just checked their host site and her picture is gone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just copied this from her evine Facebook page posted yesterday at 12:43pm:

An important message to my dear, dear friends! I made this decision awhile ago and it is finally time that I can share this happy news with you. I'm moving on from EVINE Live to some new and exciting projects that also allow me to spend more time with family! It has been a marvelous, wonderful, exciting, and thrilling journey over the last 11 years--years of friendships that I will cherish forever and will take with me into the future.
Thanks to my EVINE family, all the incredible guests, and of course my fellow fashionistas! Stay tuned and I'll fill you in on all my adventures (I'll be keeping this page active) and I hope to see you all soon!

https://www.facebook.com/SarahAndersonEVINELive

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is from her Facebook page 9/23/15:

"An important message to my dear, dear friends! I made this decision awhile ago and it is finally time that I can share this happy news with you. I'm moving on from EVINE Live to some new and exciting projects that also allow me to spend more time with family! It has been a marvelous, wonderful, exciting, and thrilling journey over the last 11 years--years of friendships that I will cherish forever and will take with me into the future. Thanks to my EVINE family, all the incredible guests, and of course my fellow fashionistas! Stay tuned and I'll fill you in on all my adventures (I'll be keeping this page active) and I hope to see you all soon!"

sarah.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watch Evine often.... am not familiar with the name.  I  know her face. I liked her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

It sounds like she will be a Evine vendor unless Evine is nicest the shopping channel in the world.

Q would not let anyone update their personal ventures using their facebook page. Q  puts on  the killer instinct when a host leaves.

Honored Contributor

SA and Connie Kunkle both gone in one year, I always wondered what happened to Connie. Connie was displaying some very wacky behavior before she left.