Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Why I don't have any pets.

@SharkE    You're missing all the fun, not to mention love and cuddles. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NanaFrost wrote:

They're being framed.  I'm sure the cats did it!

@NanaFrost 

😸😸😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

GEE, I didnt know Boxers were part CAT!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I'll be darned, I'm just clueless. What in the world could have happened? I'm thinking the Grinch? Looks to me like the dogs were hypnotized --- LOL. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Yep, this close to the holiday and they just could not stay off the "NAUGHTY LIST".  What a shame...........

Honored Contributor

Re: Santa Musta Done It

[ Edited ]

nah, nothing lasts forever it's easier to leave without anything to leave behind.

My friend has dogs in the house and you know it when U open the door

barking, dog hair, she tripped over one and busted her arm up so bad she'll never be well.

I had dogs when young, but, don't need none now.

@Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

OMG -- I would be so shocked if I came home and found this!  What a mess!  I wonder if something smelled really good in one of the packages???  I love animals, all animals, but the next time I left the house, these rascals would be put in an area where they could not do a bunch of damage!  I once had a cat who used to get mad when I left the house for more than a couple hours and she would destroy throw pillows and stuffed animals and dolls!  It was like --- I'll teach you to leave me behind!  Cat Mad

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

yeah, I won't put up with that ****. My friends house that has 2 bassets and a yapping terrier stinks. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the two boxers, then OHHHHH, there's a 3rd dog there!!  Is that this year?  Oh boy!  Clean up on aisle 1.  Woman Surprised