Honored Contributor

While it has snowed many places recently, creating beautiful scenes, snow in Santa Fe has a special charm. 

Please post any snow scenes you've shot recently.  I, who am snowless, would love to see them. 

Screenshot_20220103-101558_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  thank you for the picture. I love Santa Fe and haven't  been there in several years. This picture feeds my longing. Snow is especially beautiful here.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

There was snow in Paradise Hills on New Year's Day.  Didn't really stick to anything, but I'll take what I can get.

Snow on the Sandias over the weekend and plenty on the Sangre de Cristos.

I think it's too cold right now for snow! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee    Never too cold for snow but there must be moisture.  We didn't get a flake of anything.  We did get some of that rain that froze on the tram cables New Year's Eve but then it wasn't cold enough for snow. 

Respected Contributor

thanks for posting the pic @Kachina624 . It's 46 degrees and sunny here in upper SC.  20 degree drop from yesterday's temp.  Had rain and thunder storms all night.  Thankful for the moisture, but kinda missing snow.  My sister in northern East Tennessee got 3-4 inches of snow this am.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9   It was 32° at 12:30pm here in Albuquerque but we have bright blue sunny skies.  No snow predicted for the immediate future. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful picture and I love the front door and surrounding.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

poor folk in Washington are in the worst of it. Glad I'm not there.

my front porch water spigot is froze up . No rain in 3 months had to carry buckets of water to the shrubs that are young.   I gave up on any rain ever coming. Got better chance of going out there and squatting over. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Why don't you install yourself a drip irrigation system?  I put one in by myself when I first moved here and I'm still using it.  That's what everyone here has for their shrubbery.  To heck with carrying buckets.  You just have a timer that does it automatically. 

Honored Contributor

I got irrigation system just have zones 3 and 4 shut off because it splashes against my windows and makes them all streaky with calcium and lime deposits. Usually just water the shrubs in those zones with my hose, but, can't now with the stupid spigot froze up.

Think it's suppose to be one good day this week I'll have to hit it hard that day. Hopefully, get my stitches out of my back Thurs.. I've had my nose sprayed twice, basal cell excision on the 16th still carrying those **** stiff threads and doctoring with polysporin, biopsies on side of face and nose

Thank God the nose biopsy was actinic keratoses not basal cell like the back. Warts sprayed  on hand and upper back of neck, one on upper arm that had been there for 40 yrs.  My bill if I ever get it will be a fortune !

they sent my billing to Humana instead of Medicare. Think Medicare will pay for the  basal cell cancer that was cut out, but, I doubt they will pay for other stuff.   I bet it will be 2,000 or better and that's with Medicare paying for the basal cell removal.

@Kachina624