Honored Contributor

I've got a lot of really nice pieces so THANK you!  Some are from the Heard Museum, some from Red Earth in OKC, and various other museums and markets.

One ring has a turquoise that is shaped like a skull and has the features.  I DID NOT realize this until I had worn it a few times!

I especially treaure some of the Hopi Pieces 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, I would be grateful as my New Mexico trip this year is on hold. Hopefully next year.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Can’t wait, thank you @Kachina624 that will be fun !

Respected Contributor

It's good news to know we can still enjoy the Indian Market in spite of the corona virus. I have gorgeous pottery and jewelry from previous visits to Santa Fe. At least we'll have a virtual opportunity. Won't be the same thing as enjoying the sights, sounds and scents but still good.

Trusted Contributor

Wow

I am so excited to hear this information!

I have always wanted to go to New Mexico and the balloon festival

This news made my day!!!

I want a nice Indian doll or wallet, I am more interested in the crafts!

But I also think the jewelry will tempt me

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I've always wanted to attend.  I live in Phoenix and attend the Heard Museum Indian Market which is wonderful.  Went this year at the beginning of March.  Just about the time when we were starting to worry about the virus but still felt that it would be okay to go.  I bought some items.  One is from an artist in Gallup and he's supposed to be sending it to me.  I've bought from him before.  It's been a while since I've heard from him.  I don't worry about getting my ring but I do worry that he's doing okay.  Looking forward to attending the virtual Santa Fe Market

Esteemed Contributor

I've only had the pleasure of visiting Santa Fe once...and boy was it gorgeous! I LOVED the Indian Market when I was there. It was not only gorgeous, but interesting and fascinating. I hope to go back again in the near future. Gorgeous state!

Honored Contributor

I went once ,took my mom,what a joy it was,so much  pretty items.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I've been to Santa Fe Indian Market twice and also have attended the Heard Market in Phoenix.  It's easier to get up close and talk to artists in Phoenix but the atmosphere in Santa Fe is electric.  I'm going to commit to buy something at this remote event because this is one of the biggest spots for their sales all year (and most other selling options are also closed).

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for letting us know!

I've never been to NM, but would love to visit.  I have 2 sisters who lived in NJ and when their husbands retired, they both moved to NM.  They always share beautiful photos on their respective FB pages.

And I just love the jewelry and pottery.  This could be dangerous!Woman Very Happy