Respected Contributor

Re: Santa Claws - Simon's Cat

One of my Maine Coons has those big, round eyes and the same blank look that Simon's cat has, LOL. I just love these cartoons, thanks for posting!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Typo Quean said:
On 12/10/2014 Preds said:

That is so cute and so true!!! I'm going to have to watch more of them. I didn't know about them. Shame on you Gato!

Simon's Cat is addictive. I have a few more left to watch. I'm already anticipating withdrawal symptoms after the last one is viewed

Then you start over!!!! Maybe limit yourself and wean off a little at a time. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I wubs Simon's Cat!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The website's a "happy fix" bookmark for anyone who appreciates felines. Thanks for sharing, Gato!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 dooBdoo said:

The website's a "happy fix" bookmark for anyone who appreciates felines. Thanks for sharing, Gato!

And they have a YouTube channel one can subscribe to. 8)

Hi there, Doobie. Kiss

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 feline groovy said:
On 12/10/2014 dooBdoo said:

The website's a "happy fix" bookmark for anyone who appreciates felines. Thanks for sharing, <em>Gato</em>!

And they have a YouTube channel one can subscribe to. 8)

Hi there, Doobie. Kiss

That's where I ended up watching all of the episodes. It's amazing how simple the animation is but it's so expressive. Super creative and funny.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Typo Quean said:
On 12/10/2014 Preds said:

That is so cute and so true!!! I'm going to have to watch more of them. I didn't know about them. Shame on you Gato! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Simon's Cat is addictive. I have a few more left to watch. I'm already anticipating withdrawal symptoms after the last one is viewed {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Here's some GIFS to help you through... & a cyberspace bottle of vino. Cool

Respected Contributor

Thanks fg

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____