Valued Contributor

Santa Ana pot shop raid sparks investigation

Video.. UNBELIVEABLE! these cops are thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTKTfUHfeKM

Valued Contributor

Re: Santa Ana pot shop raid sparks investigation

if you read in comments below video someone says the chief of police wont be investigating after reviewing footage..wow
Valued Contributor

Clients of a California marijuana dispensary filed a lawsuit Monday accusing police officers of excessive and unconstitutional actions during a raid last month.

The suit was filed by attorney Matthew Pappas on behalf of Sky High Holistic, a nonprofit marijuana collective, against the city of Santa Ana, Mayor Miguel Pulido and nearly a dozen other employees.

Surveillance video from the May 26 raid shows police playing darts and an officer making demeaning remarks about a woman in a wheelchair with an amputated leg.

Another officer can be seen eating what appears to be a pot-laced edible, according to the lawyer.

The suit said officers caused more than $100,000 in damage to video surveillance equipment, safes, furniture, doors and other property.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/marijuana-patients-sue-santa-ana-dispensary-raid-31786655
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the link to the video. It was appalling, and quite frankly, not easy to watch.
Valued Contributor

Thanks eve!...discusting isnt it.

Valued Contributor

And we wonder why people are  going nuts on the police not that its ok because it is not..I think there is more of this behaviour going on than we will ever know.

Valued Contributor

yes, very much so. 

off topic. i got a notication that i had a reply to my reply. how cool is that? lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel