Honored Contributor

I've never cared for SB.  She doesn't hold my interest. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind Sandra, I think she can be quite pleasant to watch at times.  I actually enjoy her and Mary when they do their It Takes Two show together.  Mary is the hyper one on that show so I find it's a decent balance of personalities.

Respected Contributor

To me the Sandra and Mary show is one of the few legitimate "friends" pairings.

I find many of the others to be forced, scripted,  manufactured, fake and unrealistic. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

I've always really liked Sandra too.  Lately though, I have noticed she is a lot more talkative and animated when she's on.

@cheriere  I was going to say the exact same thing. I used to enjoy her....and then she started over-talking and became hyper. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

I sense the day is fast approaching where the only way I will be able to watch anything on QVC will be with the sound turned off. 

But then there's that one particular host I can't stand to watch even on mute! 😩

@PansyBoo @I may know who that is 🤔 

Respected Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett

[ Edited ]

@Effie54   lol, great minds think alike right?   I don't know what's come over her?  Hopefully, she'll go back to her normal style of presenting.  I fear that perhaps seniority with a company may not be good enough there these days.  I sure hope she's not become nervous from the pressure of all the newly added hosts & trying to switch up her style.

Honored Contributor

She is a speed mumbler.  And as someone else mentioned, everything is "wildly popular."  I can't watch her and always wonder how she makes the cut every time they dump hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Sandra , except in the food shows , she is very choosy what she'll eat . I feel if doing a food show the host should taste everything unless allergic or for sone other good reason not just because your watching your weight .  She is lovely and has a very pleasant voice and isn't silly !

Mary D I really like ,  I find her funny and relatable, a nice person.,  som3one I could see having a cup of coffee with 

JT No way ! Unwatchable!! Too excitable, always blabing on and on,  permanent smile fixed on her face ....makes my face hurt just looking at her even on mute !   And the endless mentioning of her family in every presentation !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Effie54   lol, great minds think alike right?   I don't know what's come over her?  Hopefully, she'll go back to her normal style of presenting.  I fear that perhaps seniority with a company may not be good enough there these days.  I sure hope she's not become nervous from the pressure of all the newly added hosts & trying to switch up her style.

That's exactly what I thought. With the bevy of new, younger hosts that talk non-stop at a rapid speed...I'm wondering if Sandra feels that's the way to sell. The style one host has, may not work for another. She was much easier to watch when she was calm. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett

[ Edited ]

She says "like" quite a bit   Smiley Happy