Respected Contributor
  • I enjoy Sandra and her presentations. Same goes for Sharon Faetch, Gabrielle, Nancy, Jennifer and Carolyn. I dont understand how some of the newer hosts already have their own shows like Keirstin, whom I cannot watch.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Nice Thread @nana59!

I too think Sandra is a professional,

excellent host.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Frequent Contributor

Classy lady! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Initially I had high hopes for this post, but as always, it quickly degenerated into the usual she is/she isn't garbage.

I would be perfectly happy if posts expressing "opinions" about show hosts were banned altogether, since because everyone has their own little spin on EVERYTHING about these poor people, the posts are pointless.

Compliment/complain about the weather, your mother-in-law, the car you drive, your dish soap, but save the Posts about Hosts. Waste of time.

Trusted Contributor

@ChessaAZ wrote:

Classy Lady!

And doesn't put on airs.....wish she were on more often!

Honored Contributor

@Zooky wrote:

@ChessaAZ wrote:

Classy Lady!

We don't see her very often. i wonder if she is only a part time employee.

I think , if I recall correctly, either she is from Pittsburgh or went to Pitt or something. I think she does have a connection to Pittsburgh. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Zooky wrote:

@ChessaAZ wrote:

Classy Lady!

We don't see her very often. i wonder if she is only a part time employee.

I think , if I recall correctly, either she is from Pittsburgh or went to Pitt or something. I think she does have a connection to Pittsburgh. 

I see her all the time. I don't think she is part time.

Honored Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I think she's lovely.  Much more so than that LR was or ever will be.  Very well spoken. 

Why the need to say something negative about LR? This isn't about her.

I like Sandra she is very calm and not over the top in her sales technique. I also miss Lisa R.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

i enjoy rick a lot......i think they need to hire more male hosts!

other than needing more male hosts, i think qvc does a pretty good job of bringing in a variety of hosting styles......i definitely like some better than others, but i cannot say that i dislike ANY of their styles. being unique is always a good thing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Sandra is such a refreshing change from so many of the female hosts....no fast talking, no yelling, no interrupting the vendor, no over-the-top antics, no made-up words, no inappropriate behavior, no constant talk about family......kudos to her........

I agree with you completely @nana59!